Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Black Cape Holiday Look








| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


Black capes have been trending this season and this gorgeous cape from Morning Lavender is so chic and perfect for layering.  Not to mention, it is so versatile too.

Instead of wearing a dress for all of your holiday festivities, why not mix it up and wear a cape?!  I've paired it with faux leather leggings but it would be perfectly paired with a pair of dressy slacks too...I picture cigarette pants or even wide legged palazzo pants.

And I'm certainly not suggesting that you turn in all of your dresses this holiday season...wear this cape over your favorite holiday dress for a layered (uber chic) look!  These capes are selling out fast so grab one while you can!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!


15 comments:

  1. That cape is chic perfection!! Super styled yet classic! Love!
    Karen | www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving the detailing in those gloves!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning! one of your best yet! love that necklace.

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, gorgeous! This combo and cape look incredible on you!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! So classy! I love the clutch and gloves! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Brooke! I'm dying over this cape, it totally looks like a blazer! I'm also drooling over this Vera clutch! As always you look stunning!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving this cape, and this is definitely up my alley because I like to cover myself with capes, cardigans and other cover-ups that will make me feel a bit more comfy throughout the day. I also like how you can easily take it off and rock the look without it so this is lovely. You are SUCH A BABE BTW! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so i don't have an actual cape yet, but i have a cape dress that I LOVE! i think this trend is so undervalued. thanks for sharing it!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Brooke here you go again with the gorgeous outfit ,You are so perfect!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so gorgeous and chic! Im dying over this look!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! That cape is fabulous on you!

    Xo Ally

    www.allysoninwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cape!! This whole look is gorgeous!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Capes definitely add some edge to any look! I really like how you wore this cape with the faux leggings! Looks great! '

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! You totally rock that cape!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo this is such a classy and edgy look that I love so much! Love every detail...the faux leather leggings are a perfect match! Gorgeous as always, Brooke!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete