Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Plaid Play








| Shop the Post |

Red/Black Plaid Top: Dillards (no longer available, love this one) | Grey/Black Plaid Scarf: TJMaxx find (love this one) | Faux Leather Leggings: TJMaxx (similar here) | Black Slouchy Booties: Target | Initial Bracelet: TJMaxx (no longer available, but I love these styles here & here) | Lily & Laura Bracelets: The Impeccable Pig | Black Druzy Ring: Wrenn Jewelry (use code "kbstyled" for 15% off of your order) | Watch: Daniel Wellington (use code "kbstyled2015" for 15% off your order, code is valid through 1/31/15) | Rhinestone Ring: TJMaxx (such a lucky find, similar here)

| Photos | LMR Photos

Buffalo plaid (all things red & black plaid really) has been everywhere this season and I do love it!  While out shopping with my Mom, I found this loose fitting top and I knew it would be perfect to wear with my faux leather leggings.  It is so comfortable and what I love most about it is that it is not your standard button down plaid top.  The top has a slight v-neck so of course, because is has been FREEZING out, I added a grey/black plaid scarf to not only keep me warm but to also add a little interest to this overall look.

Accessories were rather simple for this look.  I truly CANNOT GET ENOUGH of my Daniel Wellington watch…I have been wearing it every day!  It is such a classic timepiece and as much as I love an oversized watch, this watch is the perfect size as I need to have room for an "arm party" of course!  Don't forget to snag your own watch before my discount code expires…I guarantee you will love this watch as much as I do!

Are you loving plaid this season as much as I am?!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment