Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Going Back to Cali










| Shop the Post |

Headband: KRZA by Krystle Dawn (I can't tell you how much I LOVE this headband…slightly obsessed really) | Long Cardi: TJMaxx (similar here & here) | Black Faux Leather Trimmed Leggings: Macy's (similar here) | Camel Ankle Booties: TJMaxx (similar here) | Fringe Boho Bag: Target (similar here) | Druzy Necklaces: Wrenn Jewelry (use code "kbstyled" for 15% off your order) | Colored Stone Layering Necklace: Shop Emma Joy (no longer available but other gorgeous styles on their site)

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

This look quickly takes me back to our time living in Southern California.  We lived in Newport Beach, CA for almost 4 years and if you know anything about Newport Beach…it is this quaint beautiful laid back beach city.  When Krystle of KRZA and I connected, I was thrilled to learn that she lives just north of Newport in Huntington Beach, CA and that all of her headbands are handmade.  Her headbands are beautifully made and the quality is excellent!  Did I mention…I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. KRZA HEADBANDS?!

I am also slightly obsessed with long cardi's right now…this cardi from TJMaxx is perfect for layering now and will be perfect as we transition into Spring within the next few months as well.  Completing this look with some gorgeous Wrenn druzy jewels and bohemian chic accessories creates an overall bohemian California laid back look.

"I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali, I'm going back to Cali hmmm, I don't think so".  Even if I can't be back in Cali, this look will take me back any day!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment