Thursday, April 23, 2015

Weekend ready with KRZA by Krystle Dawn & Julie Ellyn Designs






| Outfit Details

Wildflower Skinny Turban: KRZA by Krystle Dawn | Top: Boutique find (similar here) | Denim Shorts: Old Navy (similar here) | Booties: Kohl's | Bracelet & Earrings: Julie Ellyn Designs | Druzy Ring: Wrenn Jewelry

Hi everyone!  We are inching closer to the weekend and this outfit has me feeling weekend ready!  I'm kind of obsessing over Krystle Dawn's turbans.  Her Spring & Summer designs are bright, colorful, lightweight, and flirty.  I'm wearing her "Wildflower" skinny turban but I'm also crushing on her pineapple, flamingo, and cacti headbands too…they are seriously so cute!

And how gorgeous are these handmade jewels by Julie Ellyn Designs?!  Her beaded wrap bracelets are absolutely gorgeous and are beautifully made.  These earrings also compliment my "Wildflower" turban for an overall bohemian chic weekend ready look!

Even though it is only Thursday, I can't help but think about 5:00pm on Friday afternoon!  And so the saying goes, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!".  Do you have any fun weekend plans?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below so we can chat and don't forget…let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! for some reason Turbans don't stay on my head & it makes me sad because I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is adorable and that's genius to wear a nude tank underneath!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke - I love that you added a turban/headband to this look! I have a shirt so similar to that one and jean shorts, so I will be totally copying this fab look! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so beautiful! I love the boho vibes! Not to mention, that top is a must! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable in this turban!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been needing to grab one of her headbands for awhile now=love them!! I love how you styled them with these awesome boots! So pretty!!

    xoxo A
    http://themilleraffect.com
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at youuu in that sheer top! Gorgeous. I love the turban too! Super cute boho outfit :)
    - Alyssa with an A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this headband on you - so cute! And hooray for the weekend and shorts! Just my style :)

    xoxo
    Brenda

    À LA PLAGE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photography editing skills are impeccable! And your fashion sense is on point! xx, Ada

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this turban! I've never had enough courage to try them, but i love how they look. Maybe I should just do it.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you pieced this whole look together, you look beautiful! I don't have many plans, just the usual nails, hair, sunbathing, and shopping! Looking forward to relaxing :)

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously love your top and you are totally rocking that turban! I'm not sure I could pull it off.

    xoRachel

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you styled your hair!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh. I love this entire outfit so much! This is dangerous because now I want to go buy it all. Especially the turban. I wish I could pull it off as well as you do. Fabulous post, dear.
    XO, Manda (talkprayshop)

    ReplyDelete