Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Floral Jeggings + Striped Peplum









| Shop the Post

Floral Jeggings: Rock & Bow Boutique (use code KB15 for 15% off) | Striped Peplum Top: Forever 21 | Striped Flats: last season purchase (similar here & here) | Bardot Spiral Bangle: Stella & Dot | Druzy Ring: Wrenn Jewelry (used code "kbstyled" for 15% off) | Watch: Daniel Wellington

Raise your hand if you are as happy as I am to be half way through this work week!!!  We are almost past the hump!  Today's look is all about a little print play with stripes and floral.  I love the subtle floral print and silk finish of these Rock & Bow jeggings…they are super comfortable, lightweight, and perfect for dressing up or down.  I've paired them with a striped peplum top and some floral accessories for a casual Spring day look!

I've also linked up with some other AMAZING Bloggers from InstaStyle Society…see our linkup below!  As always, thanks for stopping by and have a fab day!

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

15 comments:

  1. Love this top - perfect!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girls…anything peplum is perfect in my book! ;-)

      Delete
    2. I LOVE this outfit! That Peplum top is GORGEOUS, I'm obsessed with Peplum! You should check out Marshal's & TJ Maxx they have all kinds of Peplums♡

      Delete
    3. Hi Casi! So glad you like this one and I am with you…I LOVE peplum too! I shop at TJMaxx often so I will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled, so glad to know you have recently seen some great things! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes Yes and yes! So perfect! Loving the mixed prints!! Definitely a staple for Spring!! xoxo A

    http://themilleraffect.com
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! So glad you like this…I'm all about stripes and floral! xo

      Delete
  3. In love with that fun striped top! I might just have to snap one for myself :)

    xo, Christina

    http://www.fitnessandfrills.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look amazing in this Christina! I bought a "large", which I never wear but let's be honest, Forever 21 clothes run small. Love your Cayman beach workout btw! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with that peplum top!! Peplum is one of my fav's!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are fab! I love the coloring of them!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE mixing patterns! I really need to get some floral pants - these are amazing!!! I saw your sneak peek on Instagram and immediately loved this outfit!!!

    Brenda
    A LA PLAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with stripes and florals! So gorgeous!

    Xo,

    Brittany Buie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous peplum top! Love your makeup, too. So gorgeous :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete