Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Nasty Gal Get Dropped Polka Dot Dress










| Outfit Details

Dress: Nasty Gal | Heels: Kohl's | Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Ring: Three Sweet Beads | Watch: Daniel Wellington | Ear Cuffs: Emma Joy |

Hi everyone!  We are almost half way through the week…who wants to raise the roof with me, whoop whoop?!  Tonight we will be going to meet the sweetest little baby boy who is only weeks old and I can't wait to get my baby fix…ahhh, I could seriously hold and sniff newborns all day long!  Okay, enough baby talk…if my Hubby were to hear me now he would say, "I think it's time for #3"!

I've gotta tell you that lately I have totally been obsessing over drop waist dresses and I absolutely ADORE this Nasty Gal dress.  Anything black & white, anything polka dot (well, within reason), and anything fun & flirty is just fine by me.  The slight ruffle at the hemline of this dress makes it even more flirty and I love the flowy fit of this dress too.  As much as I love a beautiful fit & flare dress, I love dresses that are less constricting and that give plenty of free-flowing room to move!  I've paired this dress with these funky colorful floral print Candie's heels from Kohl's.  I love how bright and fun these heels are and I have worn them with so many different looks already.  To add a little more edge, I'm wearing this gorgeous Stella & Dot Jacinthe bracelet and these Emma Joy ear cuffs!  Viola…a look that's perfect for date night out or a night out with the girls!

I would LOVE to hear from you…please leave a comment below so I can get to know you!  AND, as always, thanks so much for stopping by and for supporting KBStyled!

15 comments:

  1. I am loving this dress! And your hair looks freakin' fab here!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Darcy, you comment made me giggle, glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Seriously, Brooke, we ALWAYS look forward to seeing what you put together every day! This is absolutely fantastic! Those polkadots with those shoes...ahhh!!
    xo
    Carrie
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe girls, seriously?! You all just made my day, not even kidding! So glad you like this look and look forward to my posts, it really means a lot to me! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This dress is too cute! I love pretty much everything from Nasty Gal and this is no exception! I am also obsessed with those ear cuffs -- you are totally rocking them!

    P.S. your hair always looks AMAZING! How do you do it? Ever considered doing a hair tutorial? Gorgeous!

    xo, Christina

    http://www.fitnessandfrills.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke seriously you are gorgeous!! I love love anything polka dot so obviously I'm dying over this dress! I love the pop of color you added with the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress - and those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the look... I wouldnt have thought to pair those shoes with the polka dots, but it looks SUPER adorable! Amazing outfit! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simply stunning, love! Love the print mixing and I would definitely say this pink lip is a must for you moving forward! So gorgeous! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love drop waist dresses too!! And polka dots, so this dress is pretty much perfect! You look stunning as always!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and makeup. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for polka dots and DW! BTW, your makeup is always flawless! Love love those red lips!
    xoxo A
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you paired the dots with some florals! Those lace-ups give it an extra edge. LOVE IT!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    à la Plage style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lady with her stylish outfit! I need whatever lip color you're wearing & I'm shocked I can't pinpoint ;) xx, Ada

    ReplyDelete
  13. This whole look screams character, and I love it on you. I also have a DW watch that I love too. :)

    Jessica
    www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete