Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Celebrating Earth Day with Synergy Organic Clothing










| Outfit Details

Earth Day post featuring Synergy Organic Clothing


| Accessories | Liz Henry Jewelry c/o | Druzy Ring: Wrenn Jewelry c/o

Today is the 45th anniversary of Earth Day and I am demonstrating my support for this important day by wearing these gorgeous eco-concious pieces from Synergy Organic Clothing!  Synergy creates fashion forward clothing and yoga apparel for women.  They strive to make beautiful pieces that look good, feel great, and are gentle on Mother Earth.  Organically grown cotton and low-impact dyes enable Synergy to leave a much smaller footprint on the Earth and each garment is made in accordance with Fair Trade Practices as well.

Synergy's clothes fit beautifully and they are some of the most comfortable organic cotton pieces I have ever worn.  Their pieces are stylish, functional, super comfortable, sustainable, and timeless.  This outfit made me feel put together in the most comfortable way possible for such an easy effortless look.  Plus, knowing that I am supporting such an amazing brand that is great friends with Mother Earth makes me feel even more proud.  Head to Synergy's website to read more about this incredible environmentally friendly brand and to shop their gorgeous line!

I also MUST introduce you to  Liz Henry Jewelry!  Liz Henry was created by two Southern sisters who design each gorgeous piece with beauty and functionality in mind.  Their pieces are so unique and have quickly become a wardrobe staple for women across the country…including ME!  If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind piece or two, you must check out their designs…if you are anything like me, you will want one of everything!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  Leave a comment below and share how you will recognize Earth Day!

| Photos | Citrus Co. Photography

ALSO...Checkout this Wednesday's linkup with a group of AMAZING Bloggers below!


14 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing........... and I'm in love with the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - love the skirt!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a big fan of Synergy, as well! You look absolutely beautiful in these pieces! I completely agree they're so comfortable and timeless. Happy Earth Day!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to check out Synergy! I've always loved Earth Day, being its my birthday! Love this outfit, you look beautiful!

    Xo,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you paired everything! This outfit looks comfortable yet chic!! So beautiful! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure I JUST realized it was Earth Day when I read this post! Thank you for that! hah! Love the outfit and you look amazing as usual!

    xoxo A
    http://themilleraffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVEEEE this look on you!! I may have to order this whole outfit. It's so effortlessly cute and looks so comfy!! Love you and love this post! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I absolutely love this look! That top paired with that skirt is perfection. You look gorgeous!

    xo, Christina

    http://www.fitnessandfrills.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! I love this skirt. Will have to check Synergy out!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all! That jacket is so cute! I love the neutrals with the pop of orange. The jewelry is gorgeous too - that tassel necklace!!

    I'm heading over and checking it all out!

    xoxo
    Brenda

    À LA PLAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This whole outfit is perfection! I especially love your jacket!

    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok real quick. You literally look like Barbie! So pretty :) love your Eco friendly outfit!
    Happy belated Earth Dayyyy!

    Xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a stylish (and gorgeous) way to celebrate earth day! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous!.. I have been looking many store of organic clothing & body products.. But your collections are awesome.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete