Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Protect Your Heels With Solemates





| Product Review


Ladies, this post is for you!  How many pairs of heels have you ruined because they have gotten stuck in the mud, grass, wooden decks, or even stuck in cracks on the sidewalk?  I know I have and often times it stains my heel or completely ruins the leather.  There is the perfect solution, I'm not even kidding how great this little invention is, and it is call the Solemates High Heeler!

This little high heel cap fits on almost all heels & kitten heels…it comes in three different sizes but you will find that the "classic" cap will work on most if not all of your heels!  It slides on easily and is hardly noticeable, not to mention it comes in a few different color options as well.  The clear caps are my go to because they truly do disappear on any color heel.  I know you have been to an outdoor wedding or event where you are walking on your tip toes to avoid sinking in the grass…I've been there so many times!  No more!  Solemates High Heelers will be in my purse/clutch every time that I have an event like this or any occasion where my heels may even potentially get ruined!  High Heelers would also make great gifts for a bridal party, bachelorette party, birthday gift, etc as well!

Solemates also has a variety of other amazing foot and shoe care products such as their Blister Blocker or Leather Protector!  Definitely check out Solemates as I know you will fall in love with their products just as I have.  It's time to protect your heels ladies!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day!

33 comments:

  1. Those looks so cool! We have so many ruined heels!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome!! I love the color of those heels! :)

    xo, Katy
    http://www.thestyleisland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katy! I'm loving the hot pink too!

      Delete
  3. Smart product right here!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius idea!! I was already worried about an upcoming outdoor wedding & how my heels would fair with the ground! Looks like these are the perfect answer!
    And you look gorgeous as always!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelssey! You definitely need a pair of these…nothing worse than mud and grass stains on those cherished heels, ha!

      Delete
  5. I need these! With all the weddings and events coming up my heels are going to suffer! This is exactly what I was looking for!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kyla for sure, you definitely need a pair of these…STAT! ;-)

      Delete
  6. VERY clever product... never heard of these before! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and your outfit - amaze. xx www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they clever, I totally agree! And thanks Karen!

      Delete
  7. I hate when your heels get stuck in the grass! And always at an outdoor wedding haha
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's so true…outdoor weddings are the culprit for sure!

      Delete
  8. What a genius idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us and ps - cute heels!!!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need these!! What a great invention. BTW - Those hot pink heels are amazing.
    Katey
    www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are brilliant. I had heard that they existed, but hadn't heard anything in terms of vendors or brand names, so I will definitely be saving this! Thanks for sharing :)
    - Alyssa with an A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share Alyssa and glad that you will keep Solemates bookmarked. Have a great day!

      Delete
  11. Yes and yes these are everything! ESPECIALLY if you plan on going to outdoor weddings! I nearly ruined a really nice pair last year :(

    xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, I've ruined several pair myself…we went to a wedding in Seattle on an outdoor pier and within minutes of walking on the pier, my heel got stuck and as I pulled it out, it totally ripped the leather off the back of my heel…and they were brand new…sigh!

      Delete
  12. I've heard something like this is highly recommended for those of us who wear heels consistently. It looks nice with these shoes, but do you think it would look a little tacky? I know they're see-through but are they super noticeable? Chances are someone would think you're super cool protecting your heels! Right? xx, Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yea, I think people would look at them and be like "Oh, what are those, tell me more"! They are noticeable but only if someone is looking and most people look at the front of your heel versus the back anyway. Plus you just wear them when you need them and then take them right off once you are on more stable ground, haha!

      Delete
  13. wowww what a great idea! Thanks for sharing <3

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHY HAVE I NEVER OF THESE?! Thanks for sharing-pinning this for sure!

    Elle
    SouthernElleStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can totally see how those would be helpful. great find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing -- what people think of! why didnt i?! really smart product.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did yiu find that they gave you additional stability as well? Seeing as it makes the base of the heel wider. I am bit of a wobbler and sometimes I feel like I'll fall over. I've been looking for something that can give me more support. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did yiu find that they gave you additional stability as well? Seeing as it makes the base of the heel wider. I am bit of a wobbler and sometimes I feel like I'll fall over. I've been looking for something that can give me more support. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete