Friday, April 17, 2015

Off The Shoulder Top







| Outfit Details

Top: 2020ave (shop here) | Pants: TJMaxx (similar here) | Tote: Campos Bags (shop here) | Ring: Three Sweet Beads (shop here) | Bangle Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Happy Happy Friday FRIENDS!  Today's look is all about this eyelet off the shoulder top, which totally has me dreaming of being on an island somewhere (and not on the sidewalk in front of my house, haha!).  I came across this top in a recent issue of People StyleWatch magazine and it was love at first sight.  Off the shoulder tops are on trend right now and I just love the gorgeous feminine eyelet ruffle style of this top.  I have a nude bandeau style bra underneath which provides plenty of coverage.  This top pairs perfectly with wide legged trousers or with distressed jeans/shorts!

Also, you will see this Campos tote on major repeat because IT. IS. THE. PERFECT. TOTE!  Sharing more of my LOVE for Campos here!

Wishing you all a WONDERFUL Friday and as always, thanks for stopping by!  Would love to hear from you, please leave a comment below so we can chat!

16 comments:

  1. This top is amazing! Always love finding new places for unique tops! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, so glad you like it! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS I love this look! That top is to die for and those palazzo pants look so great on you!! Pretty Pretty!

    xoxo Amanda
    http://themilleraffect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! I'm loving wide leg pants right now…easy breezy! ;-)

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! I love off the shoulder tops & wide leg pants♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Casi! I'm digging this combo too! Have a great weekend, xoxo!

      Delete
  4. Seriously - how fresh and fun is that look?! I love it...and I really love the rings with it as accessories! Fabulous! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen…I thought this was a fun look too! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Off-the-shoulder tops are my absolute favorite and I am loving this one on you! You look fabulous!

    xo, Christina

    http://www.fitnessandfrills.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina…I'm thinking I am needing more off the shoulder tops, I'm kinda loving them!

      Delete
  6. WOW, this top is AMAZZING (double ZZs for extra emphasis!) I just bought an eyelet top and it is NOT as cute as this one!

    I love how you styled it - so easy breezy!

    xoxo
    Brenda

    À LA PLAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda…you are too cute btw, you made me giggle!

      Delete
  7. you look so fabulous doll!!! Love off the shoulder on you!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe…I'm so glad you like it! I know this style would look amazing on you too, xoxo!

      Delete
  8. Love this look (and how happy you look in it)! Now I need to get to my TJMaxx and see if I can find some similar pants.

    Jeanne
    www.heirloomfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Jeanne and yes, you should definitely find some palazzo pants!

      Delete