Friday, April 1, 2016

Orange with a slice of lemon







| Photos | Madi Flournoy Henderson


Brighten up your spring wardrobe with a major dose of color with this orange 3/4 sleeve mock neck top from Fashion Union (I'm wearing a size medium).  I must admit, the top does look a little red, but believe it or not, it is a gorgeous shade of orange...let's just say, it is orangish/redish. ;-)

I've styled this top with a pair of distressed splatter paint jeans (wear this top with some crisp white jeans as well), my favorite pair of nude closed toe heels (throw on some cobalt heels to add more color), and some edgy accessories like these killer necklaces from Elle Louise Designs and this chain ring!  

You truly don't have to wear any necklaces with this top because it has such a gorgeous neckline and the most chic button collar in the back but I personally like to accessories most of my looks.

And how cute is this lemon clutch?!  It's seriously so fun to carry and it SCREAMS spring & summer.  It is definitely a conversation starter too...one of those pieces that everyone will ask "where did you get that adorable clutch"?!  If I could insert a lemon emoji right now, I might get out of hand!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by.  It's FRIDAY and I'm sure like you all, I couldn't be more excited.  Looking forward to a great weekend ahead...hope you all have a great one as well.

p.s I'll have a rare Saturday post up where I will be talking a bit about shape wear...don't forget to check back tomorrow!



10 comments:

  1. Brooke you kill every look you wear! I love this cause look, those jeans look so comfy and I adore that lemon clutch!!
    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright orange top pops the most but head to toe this outfit is so pretty. The accessories make it. Your lemon clutch, both layered necklaces and ring are all gorgeous and so much fun, BROOKE!

    I have stopped by before. I am Ada. =)

    I would love for you to enter this outfit and any latest looks on my new linkup, currently live. Thank you and Happy April!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-5-and-colorful-striped.html



    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is more than beautiful on you! And the bag could not be more adorable and perfect for Spring! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stunning Brooke, I just adore that lemon clutch its adorable!!! that top is also such great colour

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE that lemon clutch! Its super fun and chic - and perfect for spring and summer!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lemon clutch is seriously the cutest and is perfect for the Summer! You accessorized this look perfectly!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveoflgitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been dying for this clutch! it is probably the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable accessories, and I absolutely adore the orange with a mix of lemon. Never have I seen these two look so great together ;) xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is SOOOO Chic! I love the high collar on that top - its stunning! That necklace - Im still in love with it! And that bag - its so sweet (no pun intended) :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your clutch is so stinkin' cute!!!!!! I'm obsessed with that top on you...you look amazing in it and I love you up-do I wish i could get away with wearing my hair like that...let alone had enough hair to wear it up!

    ReplyDelete