Monday, April 11, 2016

Bubblegum Pink Boyfriend Cardigan


KBStyled: Pink Top Painter Denim White Tee Blue Bag Giani Bini

KBStyled: Giani Bini Pink Sweater Kohl's Apt 9 Blue Bag Banana Republic White Tee

KBStyled: Nude Heels LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's



Photos | Madi Flournoy Henderson


It's bright, it's pink, and it's PERFECT for spring/summer.  There is so much to love about this bubblegum colored Gianni Bini boyfriend cardigan.  It honestly just makes me happy when I wear it.  Light sweaters are not only perfect for those spring months but they are also perfect to have for those cooler summer nights as well.  Throw it on over your favorite dress or romper!  Not to mention, light open cardigan sweaters are a travel necessity.  I don't know about you all but I always have to carry a light sweater with me on a plane so I can stay warm...I've never understood why planes are always freezing!  I will be wearing and traveling with this cardi all spring and summer long.  

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This cardi is sooo adorable on you!! The color is fab!! And you look amazing! Goign to read your recap of Whole30 now!! XO

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend! I just love the color...it's so fun and happy!

      Delete
  2. Your so stunning Brooke, I love that cardigan
    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet Bella! Hope you are having a great start to your week! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the color of the cardigan! Beautiful!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mint color. And yes patio dinning is awesome!
    women's cardigan sweaters

    ReplyDelete