Thursday, April 7, 2016

Black Bodycon Dress








Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

DRESS C/O || SUNNIES C/O (SIMILAR HERE) || RING C/O || BAG C/O || WATCH C/O || HEELS


Does this black body con dress need an introduction?!  I think not...it speaks for itself.  If you love a great form fitting body hugging dress, this knot knit dress from Ily Couture is the perfect dress.

Wearing this dress makes me feel like I should be taking on the town in South Beach, Miami.  It is such a sexy dress yet it is classy too and it shows just the right amount of skin.  I was feeling rather sassy in this dress.

I also love the side knot because it adds a little ruching around your waistline.  I'll admit that I didn't mind having a little extra fabric around my waistline. ;-)

I've accessorized this look with some gorgeous pieces also from Ily Couture like this triple cross knuckle ring and this FAB watch!  The sunnies that I am wearing sold out so quickly, however I've found a similar pair here.  If you love the sunnies I am wearing, I would encourage you to keep a watch on Ily Couture's website as they just may be restocking them!

I also wanted to share with you all that I am working on a post for Friday where I will be sharing more about my experience on Whole 30 and how I have lost 20lbs up to this point.  I hope you will stop back by tomorrow as well!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. That dress looks so comfy, I love this look so chic and cute!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so comfy and thanks so much sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Your website is so lovely! And no, caption not needed for your little black dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, awe thanks so much! Very sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  3. Such a hot mama! This dress is perfection on you, lady! You're glowing! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friend! Thank you so much...hope you have been doing well! xoxo

      Delete