Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Down East Floral Peplum Top

KBStyled: peplum top floral top cropped denim yellow bag

KBStyled: yellow clutch, druzy ring, Kristine Lily



KBStyled: floral peplum top yellow clutch statement ring capris cheetah shoes

KBStyled: cheetah heels cheetah sandals lace up sandals


Photos | Madi Flournoy Henderson


My eyes are drawn to anything floral and especially anything peplum right now!  How pretty is this floral drop waist peplum top from Down East?!  The colors are just gorgeous and the floral print is bold enough (yet subtle enough) to stand out.  And this top is such a stand out with the grey piping detail and the slight drop waist peplum flare.  I've got to say, I love the length of this top too...it gives the illusion of a nice long torso and hits at the perfect spot along my hip line.  For a size reference I am wearing a size small.

I've completed this look with my absolute FAVORITE pull on crop denim jeans (these run a little big and have a lot of stretch), these amazing cheetah print sandals (these are my favorites this season), a soft yellow clutch, and some gorgeous accessories like these statement geranium studs!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This top is super cute!!!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so pretty Brooke, I love that top!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this top!? Love it on you!!! XO

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfection!! I'm in love with that top!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete