Friday, April 29, 2016

Baukjen Leopard Print Jumpsuit






Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


I've never met a leopard print that I didn't like...truly.  And there aren't too many jumpsuits that I've met that I didn't like either.  Put the two together and sparks start flying...its love at first sight.  Baukjen definitely had the right idea!

The fit of this jumpsuit is modern and structured yet super easy and relaxed.  The material is soft and it is beyond comfortable to wear.  Dress this jumpsuit up with heels or create a much more relaxed look with a top knot and a pair of flip flops.  However you style it, you will have a modern chic look.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Friday and I wish you all a great start to your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that jump suit, You look so stunning!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb place for all fashion lovers, that's what I can simply say about this wonderful blog space here. You are contributing a lot to the fashion experiences of we readers and it surely works for many in many occasions, no doubt about that. I'm a writer and currently working for a resume service , but I keep my passion towards dress codes and that's why I'm here reading your fantastic posts. The pics you attach along with every post making our experiences truly wonderful. Keep contributing colorful posts and I hope to have much to grab from this encouraging fashion spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb blog..Your dress and style are so amazing and gorgeous !!
    buy online sarees in india

    ReplyDelete