Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mikarose Floral Dress + Violet Ray







| OUTFIT DETAILS |

DRESS: MIKAROSE C/O | NECKLACE: SOCAL GEMS C/O | HEELS: STEVE MADDEN | BAG: VIOLET RAY C/O | BRACELET: ACCESSORY CONCIERGE | WATCH: WRISTOLOGY WATCHES (USE CODE "KB20" TO RECEIVE 20% OFF)


Floral print has been on trend for some time, which I love, and I am a big fan of beautiful fit & flare dresses so this Mikarose dress was sure to be one of my new favorites.  Mikarose is an online boutique that specializes in modest, elegant, and fashionable clothing.  I love that this brand strives to provide the every day woman with beautiful options that can be worn for various occasions!

Here are some additional Mikarose styles that I love:


I've styled this fit & flare dress with my go-to nude heels, one of my favorite statement necklaces, and my new Violet Ray "Leyla Chain Strap Shoulder Bag".  I can't tell you how much I love this bag...the quality is excellent, the "nude" color goes with EVERYTHING, and it is super affordable...only $56!  I love that this bag can be carried dressed up as shown here but it can also be styled with denim and your favorite oversized sweater too (can you tell I am already thinking about Fall?)!!  It also comes in navy!

Are you also thinking about Fall?!  As always, thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Hump Day!

| PHOTOS | Sweet Magnolia Photography

15 comments:

  1. I love all the pieces in this outfit and they are amazing all together!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS as usual Miss Brooke! Love Mikarose! This print is just so pretty and I love all the accessories you paired it with, totally on point!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun floral pattern and is perfect for taking into fall. Love this look!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love a beautiful floral print with a nude shoe :) Love this look for a Sunday afternoon.

    xo Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE florals (reminder to myself: get more florals into the closet asap!) and the nude heels are perfectly matched! The necklace is really pretty - I might not have thought to put those 2 together but it is STUNNING! Love it!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern on this dress is so lovely and I love the cut! I can just see all the possibilities with this dress for the fall! Would love it if you would stop by my latest post!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress on you! I always feel like I look weird with dresses below my knees, but you rock it!

    xoxo, Nickie
    www.nickieanddime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress! Such a pretty floral print! Stunning statement necklace! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like we get contacted by the same exact people and LOVE IT! I am ALSO posting a Mikarose dress soon (I had to ship it back and am waiting on a different size). I must say, I am glad I didn't see this dress on the website or we would be twins.. it is GORGEOUS!

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate and love reading your posts because I get so jealous of your hair! Haha! Love this dress. Never heard of the brand, I am excited to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY SMOKES that necklace is INSANE. It is beautiful, and complements your dress perfectly!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous classic dress. Love it on you! I will have to definitely stop by and check some of their other pieces!

    Xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning! I haven't heard of Mikarose before but this is so beautiful going to need to check them out!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving nudes right now! Just ordered a fab pair of shoes that would look fab with that dress. I'll have to check it out :) And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the pattern so much!! never heard of Mikarose - but i definintely need to check them out. PS - NOT ready for fall (shhhh!)

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete