Friday, July 31, 2015

Hanky Skirt











OUTFIT DETAILS |

SKIRT: DILLARDS (CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR $24) | TANK: DILLARDS | HEELS: SIMILAR HERE | FANG NECKLACE: BAUBLE BAR |  ARROWHEAD NECKLACE: GEMMA MICHELLE COLLECTION C/O | EARRINGS: VERA BRADLEY | WATCH: WRISTOLOGY WATCHES (CODE "KB20" SAVES YOU 20%) | CLUTCH: PREVIOUS STELLA & DOT LINE (LOVE THIS ONE)

Hi everyone!  It's Friday and I couldn't be more happy...tonight our son Reins graduates from Pre-K (insert tears)!  In just a couple of short weeks, he will be starting Kindergarten (insert more tears) and embarking on the next chapter of his school age experience.  So many Momma's have told me that time passes so fast once they are in elementary school...sigh, I can't even think about it because we are watching him grown up right before our yes (time please slow down).  I'm also excited for him because there are so many great life experiences yet to come but I also wish he could always be my baby boy!  Wish me luck tonight in hopes that I can keep it together...at least I'll be on the same boat with many other Momma's as we sail our sappy ship through a sea of (happy) tears.

Moving on to this AMAZING "hanky" skirt!  First and foremost...it is on sale for ONLY $24 (in all sizes)!!!  Need I say more?  No really...this is one of those skirts that you can wear now and wear later.  Styled for summer with open toe sandals and a tank and then styled for fall with a light weight sweater and booties.  The movement of this skirt is absolutely gorgeous too!  I am all about versatile and transitional pieces and this skirt gets an A+ in both categories!

What transitional versatile pieces are in your closet?!

It's Friday y'all...lets all revel in its glory and enjoy!  As always, thanks so much reading!

| PHOTOS | Kate Davis Photo

p.s. today I am linking up with Two Thirty Five Designs!

22 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Kindergarten year - it really is an ADORABLE year!! And lets talk about that hanky skirt! Its so fun and flirty - I need to get to Dillards right now!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen...we are excited! Yes, the fact that it is $24, you can't beat that!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooke,

    You are absolutely gorgeous! Sending lots of congrats to your son! The hanky skirt is amazing and such a steal! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Kaylah
    @StyleMeTwice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kaylah and I agree, a total steal! ;-)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful!! Xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt. I also really loved the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you got that dress at such a steal at Dillards!! Love your outfit! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ursula and yes, it is such a steal!

      Delete
  6. i haven't seen a hanky maxi skirt- i really like it!! thanks for sharing your steal:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, glad you like and I'm always happy to share great finds...friends who share, care, ha! ;-)

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful! Loving the clutch, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Darcy! Loved your pink & red look as well!

      Delete
  8. I honestly can't believe how fast time flies, and I can't imagine watching your child go through all of their grade school. Everyone says it's a whirlwind and you really need to treasure the time. I honestly can't believe it's already August. Why does the time go by so fast!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt looks so easy and breezy and light. Perfect for summer weather here. I bet your little will do soooo good in elementary school. Mine is moving on to middle in a short couple of weeks. :O

    jessica / www.teamwiking.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great skirt! I love how much it flows :) You of course look amazing! Hope you stop by the latest!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always accessorize perfectly! And I thought this was a dress.. even better it's a skirt, so versatile! Hugs for the next milestone with the babes... I know the feeling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous skirt!! Yay for graduation. I saw recently someone else's kid graduated from Pre-K and they put him in a mini cap and gown. So silly haha! You look beautiful as usual!

    xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete

  13. This skirt is so beautiful on you! I love how light and airy it is!! And, as always, your accessories are amaze!!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so gorgeous! I love the blues in your outfits up against the green backdrop. Also that skirt looks SO comfy and versatile! Love it!

    xoxo
    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look, love how the skirt is so flowy!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete