Tuesday, July 14, 2015

BUT FIRST, COFFEE.






| PHOTOS | Sweet Magnolia Photography

COFFEE MUG: ℅ A CUP OF QUOTES (USE CODE "BLOGANDCOFFEE" TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING) | HEART RING: JCLDESIGNS | HORSESHOE RING: ℅ JCLDESIGNS 


Can you start your day without having coffee (or tea) first?!  I don't know many people who can and most Momma's out there find themselves waking up craving that first cup to get their day started.  After all, we are exhausted half of the time (who am I kidding…ALL of the time) and we need something to keep us going throughout our busy days.  I've got to keep up with a 5 1/2 and soon to be 4 year old who keep me on my toes at all times!

Early mornings mean grabbing my caffeine on the go and this adorable "But First, Coffee" mug from A Cup of Quotes is my perfect travel companion!  Not to mention, it's super cute and much better than carrying around a Starbucks cup.  I know I know…we all like the way holding a Starbucks cup looks (you can admit it, you feel on point with your Starbucks in hand) but I've gotta say, this cup is so much more stylish and not to mention reusable.  And your local coffee shops will happily fill it up for you when you are needing that 3:00pm pick me up because you are half asleep and daydreaming of taking a nap.  There are so many cute sayings and I'm loving these A Cup of Quote mugs too:

Blogger Babes…you will love this one!

I'm thinking it is time for you to up your coffee mug status and sip out of something super cute and stylish.  If you love these mugs as much as I do, you can follow A Cup of Quotes on their social media accounts as well and join them as they make coffee (or tea) drinking much more chic & stylish! p.s don't forget that code "BLOGANDCOFFEE" will provide you with free shipping!

Instagram: @ShopACupOfQuotes

Twitter: @ACupOfQuotes

Pinterest: @ACupOfQuotes

17 comments:

  1. How cute is this mug?? Love the messy buns one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too Ashley! They are so cute and some of them are quirky, which I love!

      Delete
  2. I just followed her account because all of the quotes are so gosh darn cute. I need that cup that says "let's blog some shit" because that is exactly how I feel most of the time. This is blog worthy or more common is "this is so Instagram worthy" ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute?! Ada, you definitely need the mug that say's "let's blog some shit"…that would fit your fun personality so well!

      Delete
  3. Love these, too cute!! Had to pin a few of these!!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, I think they are super cute too!

      Delete
  4. This mug is my life in a nutshell...so cute! Their other products are just as cheeky too!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right! Coffee is a staple! Yea, their other mugs are so cute too!

      Delete
  5. I love their products! Their sayings are adorable. "Coffee First" is definitely how I start my day!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they have the cutest sayings on their mugs and yes…you and me both Katey!

      Delete
  6. Such a fun mug! Also totally loving your nails!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute- i love all of those sayings!! I have got to have my tea! Love your nail polish- it is SO adorable!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that mug and your nails are adorable!! A girl can never have too many coffee mugs right?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a coffee drinker but that doesn't stop me from owning LOTS of cute mugs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the these bags under my eyes are designers one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need some more of these now that I have my 'big girl' job haha! I love Cup of Quotes! I also LOVE your nail polish!

    xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete