Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bauble Bar - Best of Sale Roundup

Hi everyone!  As you probably know about me (or have learned since you have been following along)...I. LOVE. ACCESSORIES...wait, let me rephrase that...I'M. OBSESSED.WITH.ACCESSORIES!!!  I'm almost a tad bit embarrassed to admit that if you saw my accessory collection...your jaw would hit the floor.  My collection has grown over time and I continue to add beautiful pieces as often as possible.  I wear all types...statement pieces, dainty pieces, gold pieces, silver pieces, colorful pieces, affordable pieces, etc etc.  A girl can never have too many accessories right?!  Well, at least that is what I tell myself, ha!  Plus, one day I know I will be able to hand these down to Addison so THERE IS a purpose to my accessory collection. ;-)

Now that I've professed my LOVE for accessories of all types, you can imagine how excited I get when I come across a great sale!  I'm always browsing Bauble Bar and watching for some of their gorgeous pieces to go on sale.  Lucky for me, well and YOU too...they are currently have an amazing sale that ends tonight, 7/23, at midnight so don't miss out!  I've rounded up some of my favorites from their sale, which are all $40 or under (SOME ARE ONLY $10)!!!  PLUS...if you use code SALEONSALE at checkout, you get an additional 20% off!!!  

Now is the time to grab a statement piece or two or if you prefer dainty pieces, there are plenty of those too!

| STATEMENT NECKLACES |


TURQOISE NAIAD NECKLACE

| EARRINGS


ARTEMIS COIL DROP

| DAINTIES, CUFF & PEARLS


CRYSTAL RAINDROP Y-CHAIN

Hope you like my picks and don't forget...sales end at midnight tonight, 7/23/15, and make sure you use code SALEONSALE for an additional 20% off of the already amazing sale price!!!  As always, thanks for stopping by, have a great day, xoxo!

18 comments:

  1. I am heading there right now to check out the sale! I have been needing some new pieces and I love all of your picks!

    xoxo Amanda

    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I know you don't wear big statement necklaces but they do have some really pretty dainty pieces as well and the statement earrings are gorgeous too.

      Delete
  2. I keep forgetting about Bauble Bar...I loved it when they first launched a few years ago...but since they are having a sale...better get to shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did so much damage at the Nordstrom sale that I totally shouldn't be shopping but it's hard not to when there's a sale! ha. I love the bib chain necklace, I've been trying to find the perfect one. xo

    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I totally understand! We all need to keep our shopping in check or we will end up spending so much even on sale items.

      Delete
  4. I literally just clicked on every single link because I didn't see a piece of jewelry I didn't like and just typing that reminds me of a quote I heard somewhere that was like "I never met a cake I didn't like" or something like that (I could totally be butchering it and you're over there like what the heck is she talking about?) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you crack me up Ada, I love your comments! Glad you liked my picks! xx

      Delete
  5. Dang it, I'm such a Bauble Bar addict and had avoided this sale.....until now haha! Excellent choices, I already have a few of them myself :)

    xoxo
    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones do you have Valery?! I love them all and wanted one of each but you know how that goes...can't have it all. ;-)

      Delete
  6. Great picks! I haven't checked out Bauble Bar in forever... you are tempting me!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darcy, I thought this post would be tempting for most...I know I couldn't resist! xo

      Delete
  7. CHECKING THIS SALE ASAP! Baublebar is awesome for featuring trends while still maintaining good quality, and they're one of my favorite jewelry retailers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Victoria! Hope you found something that you love!

      Delete
  8. Don't you love a good sale? Im obsessed with the chandelier necklace in the middle! Amazing!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bauble Bar is always having some kind of sale going on! I love it! I'm a big jewelry person as well! My friends and family are always asking to borrow my jewelry, ha!

    XO,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bauble Bar is the bomb.com! It's always a struggle for me to narrow down my shopping cart!! I purchased the gold ear crawlers you linked to recently and I'm LOVING them! Thanks for the fabulous finds!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh I am so sad I didn't see this when I needed to see it! I love all of your picks, but those necklaces are to DIE for!!

    ReplyDelete