Friday, October 30, 2015

Denim Shirt + Fringe Skirt











FRINGE SKIRT // DENIM TOP // HEELS // NECKLACE C/O // EARRINGS C/O // RINGS C/O // BAG C/O 

Fringe here, fringe there, fringe everywhere!!!  Fringe has been trending for a while now and I'm sure you have seen it just about EVERYWHERE when out and about shopping.  From fringe skirts, to fringe trimmed sweaters, to fringe booties, to fringe jackets, to fringe bags...there are certainly plenty of options to try if you are loving this trend as much as I am.

I've personally stocked my closet with plenty of fringe pieces this season.  When I stumbled upon this faux leather fringe skirt, I immediately envisioned a variety of style combinations.  I've styled it with a denim button down for today's look but I will be pairing it with a chunky sweater next.

This particular fringe skirt will be one of the most affordable options out there...at under $25 you can wear this skirt all season and know that you've gotten more than your money's worth.

I would love to hear from you...how would you style this skirt?!

Wishing you all a beautiful Friday & a fun weekend ahead!  We are soooooo excited to go trick or treating tomorrow...Reins is going to be a Storm Trooper & Addison, Ariel.  They always like dressing up and of course, they are beyond excited for the treats.  Hope you all enjoy this fun holiday weekend as well...be safe!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

| Photos | Kate Davis Photo

11 comments:

  1. That skirt is a dream! I would twirl all day long! Also love the simple rose gold necklace. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks so fun! And I love that it's leather!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this skirt is from Target! You paired it the exact way I would have with the denim shirt! I would also pair with a slightly cropped chunky turtleneck. You look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt and those shoes are fabulous! And of course you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that skirt! Fringe just makes me so happy! :) I love how you styled it too. I would probably also pair it with a fun crew neck sweatshirt. The ones that have cool sayings always catch my eye! You look so cute! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! How is the material of the faux leather skirt? I struggle with finding a budget-friendly, quality, faux leather skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that skirt Brooke! its adorable and the denim is perfect with it

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shake it, shake it lol. That skirt is awesome. It does look great paired with chambray. To answer your question, I'd style it with a black form fitting turtleneck, bright colored booties for a pop of color and some chunky bangles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and in love with that skirt.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good facts. Thank you pertaining to providing us all such a valuable facts. Keep up the excellent work and continue providing us all far more high quality facts every so often.Fashion Games

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check with family or companions. It presumably isn't a choice to be utilized frequently, yet it comes convenient for the individuals who have somebody near them willing to assist when absolutely necessary. Utilize this alternative with alert, as passing cash amongst companions as well as relatives can without much of a stretch acrid connections. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete