Monday, October 26, 2015

L. Mae Boutique Fur Vest







FUR VEST C/O // TURTLENECK (SIMILAR) // DENIM // BOOTIES // BAG // NECKLACE C/O 

Stop your search right now!  So many people have mentioned to me lately that they have been on the hunt for the perfect faux fur vest.  A vest that is not boxy, that doesn't have faux fur climbing up your neck, that is chic & comfortable, that is affordable, and most importantly, a vest that doesn't make you look like a walking Sasquatch.  Now we all know that we don't want to look like that!

Luckily, L. Mae Boutique has the most perfect faux fur vest that is so versatile and super affordable too!  It's the ONLY fur vest you will need this season.  Wear it over plaid shirts, over a turtleneck, over a fall floral dress, over a chambray shirt or dress, over a tunic...the options are limitless!

Of course I love how versatile this vest is...versatility is so important to me when looking for pieces for my closet.  You need to be able to wear it time and time again but still achieve a different look each time.  Plus, this vest has POCKETS!  Yes, I said it...POCKETS!  Are you convinced now that this is the only fur vest you will need this season?!

And how fun is this emoji necklace?!  If you follow me on Instagram, you know how often I use this emoji...pretty much All. OF. THE.TIME!  Check out The Twist through Cazabrand for more emoji necklaces....they seriously put a smile on my face.  

Which emoji do you find yourself using all of the time?!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We had such a great time with Peter's parents...they are heading home today and although we are sad to see them go, we are already looking forward to their next visit.  Family time is the BEST time!

As always, thanks for stopping by...wishing you a great start to your week!

| Photos | Kate Davis Photo


19 comments:

  1. How adorable are you??? I love this vest, and can't wait to check out the emoji necklaces! My go to emojis, are the smily face blowing a kiss, and the "poop"! That says a lot about me!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post!! Love the mix of modern and vintage in there :) That vest is adorable!!
    xx Bri
    www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the draping of that vest, I have a shearling one that falls the same way.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detailing of the trim on your vest! Super cute :)

    Hannah Shanae
    hannahshanae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get on this faux fur trend! Your vest looks great. I love layering...so necessary where I live! ♡♡

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the faux fur vest!! That emoji necklace is too cute!!
    Charlene xo
    http://thefrugalfashionistacdn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! I LOVE that fur vest!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vest looks so super cozy! And chic. Thanks for introducing me to this boutique! Always love finding out new fabulous places to shop!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I think this style of vest is so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this vest!! Any I love these shots... they have such a vintage feel!!
    Kisses,
    Sarah
    EverydayStarlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok so how cute is that Coca-Cola backdrop? Love it! What a great vest at such a great price! PS, those jeans were MADE FOR YOU!!

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING this vest on you! It looks so cozy!!!! Im dying over your pics - they are super cute!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a very cute faux fur vest, and I am loving how you pull it off so flawlessly! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This vest is everything! I thought my shearling vest was my favorite until I saw yours, it's adorable!! I love that you wore it with flared denim, the perfect combo!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! This fur vest is actually on my list of things to buy for the fall!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute pics and those denim are amazing!

    xo Rachel
    To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great vest doll, and love the 70's vibe of this look. Your style, it's just amazing, and I'm always looking forward to your post.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing is more helpful than business credits to back business ventures and tasks. Business credits are of various sorts some of which are in the learning of businesspeople while some others are most certainly not. For instance, C are not known to many. This business credit write is otherwise called comfort store advance. This credit of business nature is accessible for the proprietors of auto wash business. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/chula-vista

    ReplyDelete