Tuesday, September 1, 2015

L. Mae Baby Doll Dress - Perfect Fall Transition Piece











| OUTFIT DETAILS

DRESS: L. MAE BOUTIQUE C/O | BOOTIES: KOHL'S | CLUTCH: CERI HOOVER | NECKLACE: URBANITE 

Baby doll dresses are not only figure flattering but they are super comfortable (and forgiving) too!  This dress from L. Mae Boutique is the perfect dress to take you right into Fall.  The rich vibrant colors are perfect to transition out of those bold summer brights and the pattern of this dress makes me wish I were sitting out by a fire pit on a cool Fall night!  Who else is ready for Fall?!  

I even love this dress moving into the winter months too...tights, a chunky sweater/fur vest, and tall boots will pair perfectly with this dress too!  For under $50, this dress is sure to get a lot of wear and will become a go to comfort piece in your wardrobe!

Hope you all have a great day!  I'm traveling home to be with my family in NC for my Grandaddy's funeral and then back on the road to Nashville.  He was such a special man...he lived to be 99...how amazing is that?!  What a rich life he had!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. You look super cute in this dress. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This babydoll dress is adorable! Gorgeous lighting and pictures!!

    Mary
    www.whatsundaysarefor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress! I usually stay away from baby doll pieces because they look like a sack of potatoes on me. I love how this one slightly comes in under the bust.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucha great baby doll dress! I love it with that necklace! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this dress! For some reason I really like dresses like this with sleeves. This one in particular is so flattering on you! You look great.

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning! Also beautiful dress.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does everything you wear look so dang perfect?! You are the cutest!! I love this dress so much I already went to the website to check it out.. AND IT'S ON SALE! love and love!

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! The colors in it really make it so perfect for a fall transition. Love it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely one of my favorites! I'm obsessed with that dress! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely one of my favorites! I'm obsessed with that dress! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore all of the colors of this dress & how unique it is! Thanks for sharing & I'm 100% sure I need this dress....ASAP ;) xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with this entire look - jewelry and all! That dress is beautiful, and those colors look fabulous on you!
    xx Bri
    www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pattern on this and it looks perfect with the boots~

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors in this dress are absolutely stunning on you! What a fun look!! :)

    xo, Christina

    Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is so pretty and looks great on you! I have been into babydoll dresses lately too. They are super helpful after a large meal that gives you a food baby haha.

    Hannah Shanae
    hannahshanae.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you styled this dress! The accessories are perfect for it!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete