Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Casual Chic In Black & White










There are many times when "less is more" and I enjoy embracing the "less is more" philosophy from time to time!  Simple pieces can make a statement and when those simple pieces are as easy jeans and a tee, you can't go wrong.  And sometimes the attention can be mostly on your accessories, hence this bold Kendra Scott necklace and this amazing Ceri Hoover bag!

You will see these black distressed jeans on major repeat this fall as they are some of the most comfortable distressed denim that I own.  Like many of you I'm sure, I am all about distressed denim BUT I prefer my distressed jeans to be subtly distressed versus completely "destroyed"!  Plus the way I see it, the less holes, the warmer I stay as the weather cools down.

And I can't say enough about this v-neck pocket tee, which comes in a variety of colors AND is under $13!  I'm pretty sure I need one in every color considering I wear mine all of the time with jeans and I have even been caught wearing it around town with my workout leggings.  It is just one of those tees that I grab time and time again.

Would love to hear how you achieve a "less is more" look?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great Wednesday!  p.s check back tomorrow as I'm teaming up with some other Bloggers to bring you a Nordstrom gift card giveaway!

| Photos | Catherine Truman Photography



21 comments:

  1. I love all the simple pieces. They are such classics and you look great!

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly the type of outfit you can find me in ALL THE TIME! Love my distressed black jeans with a great tee!
    You look fabulous as always...that necklace is gorgeous!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how accessories can boost any outfit! the kendra marble look is my fave of her new colleciton. that bag is the icing on the cake!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white are always a favorite combo of mine! Love this look lady!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect casual look! i LOVE that necklace!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection!! I love love love the black and white and the howlite!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that Kendra Scott necklace! Its goes perfectly with your outfit! I have a pair of black distressed jeans like yours, and have a white tee... only missing that perfect necklace. I think I need....
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and white, the perfect and most classic combo! This camel clutch is the perfect little pop!

    xo
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Killing it again in this chic edgy look, Brooke! I love the distressed denim jeans and booties! XO

    Anna

    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, so rocker! I love that clutch, it really adds to the look!


    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your outfit is amazing!!! perfect!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is fantastic—I love that white Kendra Scott necklace. Stunning! I'm completely jealous of your hair, by the way.

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so chic! This look would be perfect for a night on the town or even a concert!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, chic is your middle name! Loving this look! Its so sleek on you! That necklace is perfect!!!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look is perfection on you!! I love EVERYTHING about it. Those booties are everything!

    xo, Christina

    Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  16. That necklace is out-of-control!! Loving this outfit!!

    xo Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look!

    www.designbylarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Black is my favorite color when it comes to clothes. Knowing that you understand why I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything in these photos is perfect! I love the bag and necklace so much! You look great. :)

    Hannah Shanae
    hannahshanae.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This casual look is amazing!

    http://myfashionodysseyblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete