Friday, September 18, 2015

Black Dress, White Dots











DRESS: KOHL'S  (LIMITED SIZES/OTHER PRINTS AVAILABLE) | BAG: CERI HOOVER | NECKLACE: KENDRA SCOTT | RING: KENDRA SCOTT | EARRINGS: KENDRA SCOTT | SHOES: KOHL'S (LOVE THESE & THESE)

You know those weeks when you are up late EVERY night because you have so much to do (raising both hands)?!  My eyes are heavy as I write this post and I am way overdue for a great night's sleep but I wanted to share with you this great end of season dress.  And needless to say...I couldn't be happier that it is Friday!

Picture this...a little black dress with white dots (or even the floral dress), tights, booties, and a faux leather jacket, denim jacket, or a chunky cardi sweater.  Gotta love a dress that can go from summer to fall with just a few additions. 

This week I've touched on end of season sales (and why I love shopping them) and this Elle Popover Dress from Kohl's is one of those perfect pieces to grab while on sale.  Come next summer, you can rest assured that this little number won't be out of style.  So wear it now, wear it later, and enjoy the sale price of only $20!!!

Tell me...are you shopping the end of season sales and if so, what have you added to your closet?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful Friday!

p.s today I am linking up with Style Elixir & Two Thirty Five Designs!

| PHOTOS | Catherine Truman Photography

8 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I love your purse. :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com
    Fridays Fashions link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and love your earrings!

    Sarah
    Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never go wrong with a black and white dotted dress!! So pretty and I love the way you styled it lady! Looking good :)
    Happy Friday!!
    Hope you stop by the latest!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic look! My week was crazzzyy as well! Hope you rest well and have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this great wall, your gorgeous hair and those fab shoes.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely!

    Stay Skin Perfect - Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning as always lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. In any case it is likewise critical to take a gander at the aggregate sum payable. This will consider all the extra game plan charges, expenses and enthusiasm to give you the aggregate sum you should pay before you claim the auto. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete