Friday, September 11, 2015

A little denim, a little tulle, & some tassels











 TOP: KOHL'S // SKIRT: LC LAUREN CONRAD // BOOTIES: SIMPLY VERA VERA WANG (LOVE THESE TOO) // TASSEL EARRINGS: GOLDEN STRAND JEWELRY // BAG: similar SHOP PRIMA DONNA

Happy Friday everyone!  We have a gorgeous fall-like weekend ahead of us and I'm absolutely loving the cooler temps.  I'm finding myself pulling out light 3/4 sleeve tops like this denim top & my open toe booties to help me easily transition into fall.  

Being that it is starting to cool off, it is time to start pulling out my tulle skirts again too.  This LC Lauren Conrad tulle skirt is the perfect neutral skirt and it has just the right amount of volume!  If you have always wanted to try wearing a tulle skirt but have been intimidated by the sheer volume that some tulle skirts have, a skirt like this would be the perfect place to start.

What I love most about this look is that I was able to put it together (top, skirt, & booties) for under $100...all from Kohl's!

I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead.  And as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

p.s today I am linking up with Two Thirty Five Designs!

Photos by Catherine Truman Photography

16 comments:

  1. Love how you accessorized this look! I am loving your shoes and tassel earrings!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I am dying over those sandals!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfect - feminine with a little edge! Great post, you look fab!
    xx Bri
    www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tulle! you dressed it down so well to where you could wear it anywhere :) p.s. you need to wear you hair like this allll the time:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun look!! I love the tulle and I love the chambray! Would love for you to read my latest!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for tulle! I love my giant tulle skirt, and the way you've paired it with a casual denim top is perfection. You look so feminine, it's so lovely!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulle skirts are my fave, and I love the eclectic and playful outfit you've build around this one. Those tassel earrings are the cutest!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable in this tulle skirt!! I can't get enough of your booties!!!

    xo
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what you call the perfect simple stunning look but yet so chic at the same time. You look beautiful mama..xo

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so absolutely happy in the last image & I am obsessed with this entire outfit! That cute little pink clutch is adorable :) xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute and fun look! Love how you style it and love your smile too! :)

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Love this look and the earrings are my favorite:)

    www.alwayzfashionablylate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stop! You are too cute for words! Love this look, these images, the lip, all of it! You are adorable! Can we talk about those booties?!? Love them! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous Brooke! Love those pink tassel earrings!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I love denim and tulle together and those earrings are amazing!

    xo Rachel
    To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this whole outfit and those earrings really put it all together!
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete