Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pink Cable-Knit Sweater - New York & Company





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


Now that temps are finally cooling off in Nashville, I'm able to start cozying up in my sweaters!  Each year I typically buy 3-4 new sweaters (well, let's be honest, it's probably more than that) and I'm always looking for those sweaters that are chic yet super cozy.

When I think of wearing sweaters I can't help but think about the holidays and cozying up near a fireplace.  Sweaters resonate with the many memories I have spending Fall & Winter days cozied up at home with family...especially during the holiday season.

Although I tend to buy ivory, black, and grey sweaters time and time again, I was thrilled to recently have picked up this pink cable-knit sweater from Eva Mendes' collection at New York & Company!  It's the perfect shade of pink and I love the oversized chunky knit sweater material.  The cowl-neck is perfect for a little added warmth and I love the chunky cable-knit design.

This Eva Mendes collection sweater is great for dressing down with jeans or you can dress it up with a piece like this gorgeous Eva Mendes pencil skirt!  For a size reference, I am wearing a small...I could have gone down to an extra small because it does run a little bit big BUT, I like my sweaters a little bit more oversized.

New York & Company has such a gorgeous selection of sweaters and many of them are on sale right now!  Now would be a great time to stock up for yourself but also check some ladies off of your holiday shopping list!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

*Thank you to New York & Company and Shopping Links for partnering on today's post.  All opinions shared are 100% my own.  It's partnerships like these that make KBStyled possible.
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. New York & Co. is one of my favorite places to but a variety of work pieces, as well as H & M. I'm also so excited to start layering with fluffy sweaters! 'Tis the season to bundle up and enjoy hot cocoa.
    Pretty awesome that the sweater is also bubble gum pink.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love this sweater and I couldn't agree more about New York & Company being a great place for a variety of pieces! Thanks for your comment, xo.

      Delete
  2. pink is my fave color . . . this is such a great top!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it...I adore this sweater myself and the color is the most pretty shade of pink! Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete