Friday, October 28, 2016

Faux-Suede Trim Cardigan







Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson



A sweater worth obsessing over...I can't get enough of this faux-suede trim cardigan from New York & Company.  This cardigan is so chic and the details are just gorgeous...from the pockets, to the zipper trim, to the buttons on the collar, I love everything about it.

This cardigan sweater is perfect worn alone or it is a great piece for layering too!  Wear it zipped and buttoned up like I have done or wear it as an open cardigan over top of another top.  Either way, this cardigan is sure to keep you warm and looking fabulous throughout Fall & Winter.

Even better, this sweater cardigan is currently on sale for under $60...such a STEAL!  Many of New York & Company's sweaters are currently on sale.  Did you see my post on Wednesday featuring a gorgeous pink cable-knit sweater from New York & Co?!  That sweater is also on sale...view my post HERE! 

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the neutral tones! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely there! your outfits are perfect too; very seasonal and classy! :)you have an amazing style! I love all of your posts. The quality of your pictures is amazing.
    Assignment writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, the miserable actuality remains that despite everything we work in a car industry transcendently male, and what makes this dismal is that huge numbers of these men need behavior. I likewise surmise that numerous male customers could share their own particular terrible vehicle shopping encounters that I would discover similarly humiliating. Be that as it may, I stay idealistic. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here.

    sell house fast san antonio

    ReplyDelete