Thursday, October 6, 2016

Giggles and Twirls in our Matilda Jane








Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson

MY LOOK - TOPS C/O MATILDA JANE || DENIM || BOOTS
ADDISON'S LOOKS - DRESS, TOP, PANTS & JACKET C/O MATILDA JANE

Dearest Peanut,

There is so much that I want to tell you, show you, teach you yet there is so much that I am must learn from you at the same time.  I sit with you and observe all that you do and it just amazes me how beautiful you are from the inside out.  Your radiant spirit is such a bright light and you exude a certain confidence that I admire.

With eyes wide open, you truly see life around you and all of the beauty that surrounds us.  Your laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds and I could watch you dance and twirl to the beat of your own drum forever.  

You are kind, funny, generous, sweet, smart, silly, stubborn, and beautiful...in my opinion, the most perfect little girl that any Mommy could hope for.

I'm so so lucky to be your Mommy and I look forward to a lifetime of memories with you!  I cherish you, adore you, and will love you forever and always my sweet pea!

All my love, today and always, 
Mommy

p.s Mommy loves seeing you dressed in your Matilda Jane outfits...you look beautiful and I had the best time capturing so many giggles and twirls with you.

17 comments:

  1. can this post be anymore cute OMG! Love it!! she's as beautiful as her mamma <3

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks so much Rose, I appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts!! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! Her dress is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Cara, so glad you loved this post!

      Delete
  4. Ok, made me teary. I love this representation of your sweet relationship with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nicholle. She is one special little girl! xo

      Delete
  5. How sweet is this letter! Oh My!!! Loving this post so much as it just made my day! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is the cutest! She looks like she has such a fun personality and is the spitting image of her gorgeous mama!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Greta, thank you! She is such a fun spunky little girl.

      Delete
  7. This is seriously the sweetest thing I've every read! She is going to cherish looking back on this one day, so sweet!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny
    @baileyschwartz

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so lucky to have you as a momma. Both of you are gorgeous!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins/a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet and endearing post. Cannot wait to be able to do this for my future child!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you girls are stunning! Love the shoot location :)

    xo,
    L
    livingincolorblog.com

    ReplyDelete