Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Winter Bouquet Dress









| Images | Kate Davis Photo


This post is one of my absolute favorites this season because I am completely obsessed with this Winter Bouquet Dress from Shabby Apple!  The feminine yet bohemian vibes, the gorgeous rich winter colors, the beautiful floral print...it is just PERFECT.

If you've followed along with KBStyled for a while, you will have noticed that I love wearing beautiful dresses.  I love how they make me feel...feminine, polished, and chic.

Many people steer clear of dresses in the winter...not this gal.  Dresses aren't just meant to be worn in the spring/summer.  Throw on a leather jacket, maybe even a faux fur snood, and head on your merry winter way!  Shabby Apple has such a gorgeous selection of dresses and long maxi skirts that are perfect for this time of year too!

Who else loves wearing dresses year round?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great Wednesday!

22 comments:

  1. The floral print is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love florals when they are done right and this winter floral has me smitten!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love that print!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maggie! I love it too...Shabby Apple did an amazing job with this dress! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Brooke you look so stunning, I love that maxi dress its so perfect I love all the colours

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the queen of florals! i love how you paired a little bit of fur with it!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is absolutely beautiful! You look stunning! Love it paired with the jacket! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking this dress! STUNNING!

    Xo, Brianne
    Www.scrubsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love-love-love the florals! This dress looks so pretty on you... and loving how you accessorized! Those bracelets are really cool!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is beautiful and you look absolutely stunning in it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the bracelets!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these pictures are beautiful, but that first one is STUNNING. You look like a supermodel. Gorgeous, gorgeous dress and styling!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful photos and an equally amazing outfit! I love the leather jacket paired with the flowing floral dress!

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been swooning over this dress since I saw it on you on insta! So gorgeous!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great print! I love wearing dresses year round and this one looks fantastic with the leather jacket!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. This dress is such a stunner! I love it with the leather jacket!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is beautiful! I love that you added the snood with it as well!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is EVERYTHING!! I am so obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What stunning photos, Brooke!! I love how you paired it with the fur and leather!! <3

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the modest beauty that it presents. I'm more into dresses that cover my legs, like this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the modest beauty that it presents. I'm more into dresses that cover my legs, like this.

    ReplyDelete