Thursday, November 19, 2015

PONCHO UP










Some would say PONY UP, and I would say PONCHO UP!  If you don't have a poncho or two (really 3) in your wardrobe right now, you are seriously missing out.  And I highly recommend that you add one ASAP!

Why?!  Because they are beyond comfortable and they are effortlessly chic.  Well, and if you get cold easily like I do, they keep you warm too (anything that is chic yet practical gets an A+ from me).

This particular poncho has a few more things going for it...it has fringe detail, it is reversible (SCORE), it comes in two other colors, AND it is on SALE for only $32.99 (3 pointer at the buzzer for the win)!

Ponchos are HUGE this season and if I'm being honest...I could practically live in them!

Are you loving ponchos as much as I am?!

p.s. I've created a collage below to show you the other colors that this poncho comes in!
p.s.s. thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


15 comments:

  1. this poncho is GORG! love all the neutral colors and your jewelry!!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you look amazing and so so pretty! and you're so funny, 3 pointer at the buzzer for the win! Hahah!I still haven't invested in a poncho but I am seriously crushing on that one! I love that is is reversible as well!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of this poncho! Gorgeous!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the neutrals !!! xo

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poncho! I love the neutral colors! Pretty bracelet! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Please Check Out My New Online Store Below! Thank you! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that poncho - its so fabulous for the fall! And swooning over your ring!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the neutral colours of that poncho!! and the fact that it is reversible means you double the wardrobe possibilities - score!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok these ponchos are under $40 how perfect!! I love your neural one, you can do so much with it!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of my favorite looks of yours thus far! If I'm not wearing black, I'm wearing neutrals like this. pinning for inspo!!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the poncho it looks super cozy and you look stunning Brooke your one hot momma!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that poncho is fab! Love the look and these photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore this neutral color palette on you!!! So sophisticated and luxurious. Beautiful, babe!

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ponchos are my favorite when it finally get's cold--this one is perfect!

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Auto credits will be separated into two gatherings, The primary gathering will be unsecured advances which you can get without offering up anything as security for the advance. All you will requirement for an unsecured credit is confirmation that you have your own business and that the business wins you an adequate month to month pay to empower you to reimburse the advance. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/corona

    ReplyDelete