Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Oxblood Floral Tunic + Holiday Sales Happening Now






| PHOTOS | CATHERINE TRUMAN PHOTO



Turkey Day is almost here and so is the uncomfortable food coma that I will be in come Thursday evening!

I think I may just have to wear this flowy floral tunic top (under $20) and these super comfy faux leather leggings  (under $15.00) on Thursday to ensure that nothing restricts me while eating but especially after eating!

Can you tell, I get excited to eat all of the yummy Thanksgiving fixing'?!  After all, diving into delicious casseroles doesn't happen every day so why not enjoy it!

Come Thursday evening, I will also begin some online shopping.  I used to make trips out every Black Friday...it was a tradition for my Mom and I to meet up with my Aunt and cousins to hit the mall for all of the Black Friday deals.  This was before online shopping became so popular and before retailers made Black Friday shopping so easy without having to step foot out of your home.

Standing in long lines, getting overheated (UGH...this Momma has hot flashes sometimes), and carrying bags upon bags until my arms hurt just doesn't sound as appealing anymore.

What's even better is that there are some MAJOR SALES taking place RIGHT NOW!!!  Don't wait until Black Friday to start shopping...grab pieces that you love now because there is a good chance come Friday, your size will be sold out.

I've included details of some amazing sales that are HAPPENING NOW as well as a collage of some of my favorite pieces that are currently 30-60% off...most pieces are under $50.

Of course I had myself in mind when putting this collage together and I already have many of these pieces waiting in my cart to check out.

Don't feel guilty buying a thing or two for yourself either...now is the time!  I'm always a one for you, one for me shopper...I just can't help myself!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

EXPRESS - 50% OFF EVERYTHING (UNTIL NOON FRIDAY)

ANN TAYLOR - 40% OFF TODAY ONLY WITH CODE GIVE40

ASOS - 60% OFF CASUAL COOL

BAUBLE BAR - 30% OFF "AFTERLIGHT COLLECTION" (GIFT SETS, CODE "EARLYBIRD")

J. CREW - 30% OFF, CODE "GETSHOPPING"

OLD NAVY - TODAY ONLY 30% OFF, CODE "EARLYBIRD"

H&M - 60% OFF SELECT PIECES



13 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but the fact that you said "of course I had myself in mind when putting this collage together" made me laugh out loud because it sounds sassy, but I know you're just being realistic. I absolutely love this oxblood floral - it's gorgeous & I had to pin it. Your ring is gorgeous too, but you know I love how you pair all outfits together. Lovely as always! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes Ada, I'm guilty...I do shop for myself too. Hard to resist all of these amazing deals! Are you shopping the sales this weekend?! And thanks girl...I love this color, such a great Fall color and I appreciate your kind words, always very sweet! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that you paired your tunic with leather leggings and now I think I need this tunic! I agree I have not and probably will not ever be a huge go to the mall on black friday kinda gal. Last year we went to Target way late just to get out of the house and got a few things but nothing crazy. Now online shopping the deals is right up my ally! And I love the one for you and one for me mentality! Love your post!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is that adorable tunic top under $20?!? omg - need it. Great roundup of sales, too!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this floral top! Looks great with the leggings! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this tunic. (and all the shades it comes in ;) )
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tunic!! I've been scoping out the black Friday sales to do my holiday shopping but I've mainly been picking out items for myself!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tunic on you! You always look so fabulous in everything! Great list of items on sale! I really like those statement pieces! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you layered those leather leggings with that tunic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, this tunic sure would have worked for Thanksgiving feasting! Man I felt like I added 10 extra pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need that tunic in my life... gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excuse me, did you say under $15 for those fab leggings?... Yes please!

    http://Blingaholic88.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As each credit needs its customary reimbursement, on the off chance that anybody neglects to make and keep up an appropriate reimbursement of his or her understudy training advance he or she needs to confront some irregular results and terrible outcomes of it. In the event that a man is drawing nearer to have the benefit of understudy advance then he ought to likewise fare thee well and feel obligation about its normal return else he may be battle with legitimate activities and money related uneven characters. usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete