Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Is In The Air












 | Shop the Post |

Jacket: Target (no longer available…love this one here) | Sweater: Old Navy (no longer available…love this one here) | Denim: Levi's | Booties: Kohl's | 

| Accessories

"Shelley" Necklace: c/o icravejewels | "Hawaiian" Bracelets: c/o Applee Jewelry | Open Heart Ring: JCLDesigns | Druzy Ring: c/o Wrenn Jewelry (use code "kbstyled" for 15% off your order) | Sunnies: c/o  Shop Suey Boutique (no longer available…love these here

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Hi everyone!  Where did the weekend go?!  As quickly as the weekend begins, it also ends, and we are starting yet another week.  If the weekend has to be over at least this gorgeous weather moves right into the week with me…the temps will be in the 70's today and it definitely feels like Spring is in the air.  The grass is turning a slight shade of green, some of the trees are showing signs of blooming, and of course the sun isn't setting until close to 7pm!  Although Spring is on it's way, I am still wearing plenty of sweaters, jeans, light jackets, and booties.  It's not quite time to break out the full Spring wardrobe yet, although I must say I am starting to get a little anxious!

Even though I may not be wearing a lot of bright colors just yet, my accessories are definitely brightening up to help me transition into Spring.  This "Shelley" necklace has become one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pieces in my jewelry collection…isn't it GORGEOUS?!  The bright colors, various bead sizes, textures, & shapes makes this piece a true statement stunner and it really just makes me HAPPY when I wear it!  It is such a stand out on its on and you really don't need to wear anything else with it…but, I have paired it with two gorgeous beaded bracelets as well.  These "Hawaiian" beaded bracelets are part of my collection for Applee Jewelry and I love how they compliment my "Shelley" necklace.

ALSO…I have teamed up with Erin of @icravejewels to help her celebrate her upcoming birthday and we are giving away TWO $25 gift cards to her shop!  Head over to my Instagram page to enter!  Giveaway ends on St. Patty's Day, which just so happens to be Erin's birthday!  Thanks for helping us celebrate and as always, thanks for stopping by!

p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

2 comments:

  1. What great color the necklace and bracelets add! Love it!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls…this necklace stands out on its own so I wanted to keep the backdrop pretty basic! So glad you girls love it, thank you! xoxo

      Delete