Friday, March 20, 2015

Coral Reef Swim + Campos










| Shop the Post

Swimsuit: Coral Reef Swim (only $26.99, use code "KBSTYLED20" for 20% off your order) | Coverup: Coral Reef Swim (only $11.99, use code "KBSTYLED20" FOR 20% off your order) | Sunglasses: TJMaxx (love these here) | Leather Tote: Campos Bags (read and watch video below)

Hi everyone, Happy Friday!  This week is "Spring Break" for most here in the Nashville and so many of my friends with elementary age children have been off enjoying the warm sunshine at various beach destinations.  Although our first vacation isn't until May, I am already getting together my suits and coverups for the season.  

Each year, I always buy a couple new suits & coverups and I absolutely ADORE this "London" monokini and this "Olivia" coverup from Coral Reef Swim!  This suit covers me in all the right places yet makes me feel like I can still rock a two piece (or at least close to it)!  I'll definitely be wearing this suit while vacationing with just my Hubby in Aruba this May (seriously can't wait for a vacay, just the two of us…as parents, this is hard to come by!!!).  And this coverup is one of the MOST GORGEOUS coverups I have ever owned.  The material is like silk, it is so light and airy, and I just love how it ties and drapes in the back.  It is so hard to believe that such a beautiful coverup is only $11.99…I can promise you won't find a more beautiful coverup at this price and if you use my discount code, KBSTYLED20, it is even less!  Coral Reef Swim has the most adorable unique suits and coverups…you MUST check them out!

Also, if you are wondering about this gorgeous LEATHER TOTE, well let me tell you all about it!  This leather tote is handmade right here in the US by Designer/Leather Craftsman, Roy Campos.  Each Campos bag is made to order and they are made with 100% locally sourced materials and top-grade American leathers from Upstate New York.  The leather is so incredibly soft and this tote is meticulously and beautifully made. It is functional, practical, versatile, and simply STUNNING.  I am so proud to support those whose products are made in the US and who provide employment opportunities locally as well.  Roy Campos and his team of Artisans put A LOT of TLC into each bag…watch this video (link below) and you will see why I am such a big fan of Campos…I am certain you will be too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6h1ztO9Hc

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
p.s. let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

12 comments:

  1. Love that cover up and the story of the bag is amazing. I have actually been looking for a new leather bag made in the USA, so thanks for sharing the story here!

    xo, Jeanne
    www.HeirloomFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jeanne! I agree, I love the story and the bags are amazing too!

      Delete
  2. I love this cover up and bathing suit! So pretty!

    Brenda
    www.alaplagestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda! Coral Reef Swim has some really affordable suits and coverups…not to mention, they are so cute!

      Delete
  3. I love this cover-up!! So fun and summery!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!! I need this for an upcoming Grand Cayman trip. So glad I followed you on Twitter and Bloglovin, you and your blog are Gorgeous! xo

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thanks so much for following along, I really appreciate it and thank you for your feedback too! Ahhh, the Grand Caymans, we absolutely LOVE it there! When we visit, we stay at The Marriott on 7 mile beach. Enjoy your trip!

      Delete
  5. This is a really comfy and chic cover up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lux…it is soooo comfy and I agree, very chic!

      Delete
  6. Omg. I love your dress! This is so cute! The pattern is adorable.
    http://livlaughleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! It is actually a suit coverup but I would wear this if it were a dress too! So glad you like it, xoxo!

      Delete