Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Merle Norman Beauty Spring Lineup





Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing with you my Merle Norman Beauty Spring Lineup.  With the weather warming up, I am starting to wear less makeup for my everyday look and of course applying my sunscreen!

I'm sharing a few Merle Norman products that I am absolutely LOVING right now.  I tend to collect beauty products and I am ALWAYS trying something new.  Merle Norman has always been my go-to for a couple of specific products (have you seen my post on Super-Lube?!) and I've recently decided to try some new things.

Here is the lineup along with my comments on why I'm loving each!

1. Gentle Solutions Cleanser: What I love most about this cleanser is that it is a super gentle formula that can be washed off or just wiped off with tissue/gentle soft cloth.  There have been so many occasions where we've come home from a date night and I don't want to spend an extra 10 minutes washing my face so I have applied this cleanser and just wiped it off without using water.  It removed my makeup completely and left my skin feeling super clean and soft!

2.  CC Cream Broad Spectrum 30: This CC cream evens out my skin tone and feels so silky on my skin!  I typically wear a CC Cream when running out for quick errands and often times, that is all I need.  This has an SPF30 in it, which is essential especially now that the weather is warmer and the sun is staying out longer.  Often times, CC Creams with an SPF included leave my skin oily by the end of the day and this one so far has past the oil free test!  It is also great for layering under foundation for fuller coverage.

3. Liquid Lipcolor:  "At Last" & "Social Light" are two mauve pink lipgloss colors that work well for my natural lip color.  This "liquid lipcolor" is hybrid between a lipstick & a lipgloss.  It is moisturizing, pigmented, and has excellent staying power.  You won't find a ring around your lips either…isn't that the worst!

4.  Pro Pen Eyeliner:  This liquid liner pen is AMAZING! It has long lasting staying power and it doesn't smudge (no black under eye mess here)!  You can create a fine line or create a more dramatic look with this pen and it is great for anyone with sensitive skin, eyes, etc.

Do you change your makeup routine this time of year?!  What are some of your favorite products?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by…cheers to a great Tuesday ahead!
p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

15 comments:

  1. I have just never tried Merle Norman and I do not know why. I guess it just isn't something I see in Nordstrom so I never think about it haha! I loved reading your reviews on these products and I may have to check out the cleanser!

    Thanks! xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to venture out and try new products or new brands and I totally get it, I often times shop the counters in Nordstrom (Bobbi Brown) and those products at Sephora and Ulta. Because I have used Merle Norman's Super-Lube for YEARS, I have also been so pleased with many of their other products along the way too, including those above!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! I want to try that Gentle Solutions Cleanser now. You had me at "wipe it off without water" - most evenings I'm so exhausted and too lazy to wash my face so this product sounds like a must-try for me! Thanks for sharing :)
    XO Amanda Cregier (InstaStyleSociety group member)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, I am with you! Washing our faces is essential but sometimes a pain, especially when tired!

      Delete
  3. Great post! I need a very gently cleanser and a good spf so thanks for the recommendation!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Stacy and you are so welcome…always happy to share something great! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing these! I got a DD cream from Julep, but I think they were phasing them out and I wasn't too pleased with the scent or feel. I am definitely looking for something that has a strong SPF and a little coverage. I will definitely check this one out. I change my routine in the Spring/Summer to a lighter feel. Especially if I get color on my face, just a little SPF/moisturizer and some bronze/blush is all I use :)

    Brenda
    www.alaplagestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it Brenda, let me know what you think! Sounds so similar to my routine in the Summer, especially being that I live in the south, it gets HOT & HUMID and there is nothing worse than makeup running off my face!

      Delete
  5. Never tried Merle Norman, but your post gave me some GREAT info about them! Thanks!! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give MN a try and see what you think!

      Delete
  6. Ive been on the hunt for a new facial cleanser! I will definitely check this one out! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need to try these products :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, yes you should girl! Happy to share! xo

      Delete