Friday, March 10, 2017

The Palm Print




Spring and summer wouldn't be the same without a palm print piece or two in your wardrobe.  Although palm prints personally make me think of tropical destinations, you don't need to be heading somewhere tropical or going to a luau to wear a palm print piece!

Palm prints have evolved over the last couple of years and they have become much more modern and chic.  From head to toe palm print to a little subtle nod here and there, however you choose to wear it you are sure to be on trend.

I've rounded up some of my favorite palm print pieces...I'm sooooo obsessed with the swimsuits and the bomber jacket!  You can click on the image (within the collage) to shop the piece if you wish to.

Who else loves palm prints?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Could you please link the gorgeous dress you were wearing in your Instagram today? I have a trip to Miami coming up and I think I need it.

    Sincerely,

    Camille, a Nashville-based blogger
    www.serialoutfitrepeater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are thinking about ordering this shoe, order a size below your normal US size.I ordered the 8 next time and it fit perfectly.This is a repeat outfit, as in I've worn this entire look a couple of different times in previous months. I just obsess over this plaid jumpsuit! It's a look I love because it's a bit sassy. I remember when I was first dating Jeff I wore a lot of boots outfits. I think it's a good look for first dates, or any time! I wear this combination all of the time, especially with these super boots from:http://www.christianlouboutinshop.org.uk.


    I looked and looked for a shoe that would fill the void left in my heart from all this shoe heartbreak. I stumbled on these Christian Louboutin pumps on christian louboutin outlet uk and fell instantly in love. I ordered the white pumps right away and would you believe it? They were also sized incorrectly. I ended up giving the white pair to my mom, and ordering us both a pair of the gold Antidote pumps. So now between the two of us, we have three pairs of this shoe total.

    ReplyDelete