Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Freshening Up My Beauty Routine with NuFACE




Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


I've recently been introduced to the NuFACE Mini Toning device through the Glow & Go Collection and I've got to say that I now can't imagine not using this as part of my regular beauty routine.  I had previously heard great things about it and even have some friends who use it but I wasn't sure that I would benefit from a facial toning device...boy was I wrong!

I realized the importance of taking care of my skin in my 20's and as the years have passed, I've put even more emphasis on my personal skin care routine.  Over time, I've also noticed that my skin isn't as full or firm as it used to be.  Lucky for me, the NuFACE Mini Toning device has help me target those areas that are a little less firm/defined such as my cheeks, jawline, and chin.  After several uses, I am definitely noticing a difference and to be honest, I'm HOOKED!

The NuFACE mini uses microcurrent technology to gently stimulate your skin providing a quick and easy 5-minute facial lift.  After using it, my skin feels much more toned, firm, and defined.

What I love most is that it only takes 5 minutes and this kit is easy to pack up and take with you.  You can use your NuFACE anywhere...at home, on vacation, in the car, etc.  I'll personally be carrying mine with me when we travel to Anguilla in April!

The kit also comes with a gel primer, prep-n-glow cloths, and this adorable vegan leather bag.

I'm so thrilled that NuFACE is now a part of my beauty routine.  Let me know if you have any questions...I'd be happy to answer them based on my experience!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

*Thank you to NuFACE for freshening up my beauty routine with the Glow & Go kit.  All opinions are based on my personal experience and are 100% my own.

14 comments:

  1. With the sleeves cuffed at the elbow and the hem left untucked, the overall effect was fun and easy. Johnson kept the light blue palette going down to cropped skinnies, offsetting the billowy silhouette up top. Her favorite Gucci loafers with turn-key detail lent additional borrowed-from-the boys polish, while a utilitarian cross-body bag on one shoulder was the ideal accessory for on the http://www.repliquemontre4u.com/ . Even Zeppelin got in on the fashion action, sporting a chocolate brown lead that tied in nicely with Johnson's tortoiseshell frames.It's fitting that Middleton, who joined Prince William on a two-day trip visiting cultural leaders in the French capital, chose to wear the British brand. Middleton's relationship with the fashion house began on her wedding day and has since blossomed, with McQueen creative director Sarah Burton creating fantastical yet sophisticated pieces for the duchess, including the replique montre that she sported at this year's BAFTA awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. En plus du cas, la largeur du bracelet de fausse montre Rolex Date est légèrement plus mince à 19 mm que la largeur de 20 mm de Datejust. De plus, il est important de noter que les anciennes versions de la Rolex Date - semblable à d'autres modèles replique rolex Rolex vintage - ont un cristal acrylique protégeant le visage de la montre au lieu du cristal saphir utilisé aujourd'hui.

    Il existe plusieurs variantes dans la famille replique montre Rolex Date, y compris les options en métal, les assortiments de lunette, les choix de bracelet et les variétés de cadran.

    The Rolex Date Calibers
    Les versions antérieures de la replique montres Rolex Date des années 1950, telles que la réf. 6534 a fonctionné sur le Rolex Caliber 1030, certifié chronomètre. Plus tard, dans les années 1960, la Rolex Date ref. Les modèles 15xx possédaient le calibre Rolex 1565 ou 1575. Ces mouvements automatiques sont des dates non rapides, ce qui signifie que les mains doivent être déplacées autour de la molette pour changer la date.
    replique rolex
    replique breitling
    replique omega

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is mijn eerste top 3 Rolex Day-Date replica horloges review artikel en ik wil de beste 3 Rolex replica Day-dates die ik heb beoordeeld op mijn blog onder de aandacht brengen. Ik heb veel replica Rolex Day-Date horloges niet vaak beoordeeld door mijn voorkeur voor meer hip en nieuwe horloges. Ik herken hun klassieke en stijlvolle kracht en kijkt wel en elke keer als ik een origineel of een goede nep zie, vind ik ze leuk. Ze zijn zo'n eenvoudig en simpel replica rolex dat dat niet veel aandacht schreeuwt, maar ze doen de truc en ze brengen de klas toe aan degene die ze dragen.

    Nummer 3 op de huidige lijst is dit volledig vergulde geelgoud, gouden wijzerplaat, imitatie steenmarkeringen Rolex Day-Date replica horloge. Het ziet er echt goed en legit uit. De enige reden waarom ik het op nummer 3 plaatste is dat het een beetje aan de replica rolex daytona lichte kant is. Zou het een beetje zwaar willen hebben en het zou 100% echt zijn geweest, maar dan is dit stukje informatie meestal beschikbaar voor de eigenaar. Het ziet er wel uit, maar vanuit alle hoeken en met alle goede Rolex-elementen. Tweekleurige borstelde en gepolijste armband doen ook de truc. Bekijk de volledige Rolex Day-Date foto review in de link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un moyen infaillible de reconnaître une fausse montre replique Rolex moderne est en vérifiant son pignon à canon - s'il est court, c'est faux. C'est la pièce qui attache les mains à la montre. Quand c'est trop court, il y a une indentation évidente au moment où les mains se connectent au mouvement. Ici, le prolixe, si formel, Ziggyzumba documente ce défaut de conception et discute de sa rectification moderne. Ce n'est pas un travail facile à faire, et vous pouvez parier que si une montre replique a eu cette correction, il est probable que d'autres problèmes attendent d'être corrigés.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comments: very rolex gmt pleased with the longines watches headquarters - Switzerland Schaffhausen watchmaker to omega replica watches learn to participate in the tabulation process, to understand the movement of the mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  6. After using it, my skin feels much more toned, firm, and defined.www.beautifulgirl.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Promptly drawn by writer's specific strategy for creating.
    แหวนแต่งงาน

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog delineates how hard the essayist has taken a shot at this.womens pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is precisely what I was searching for.
    bracelets with sayings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! stag party barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. fashionable fans

    ReplyDelete
  12. LuxJunky Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dresses for summer Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete