Monday, March 27, 2017

Blush Paisley Print Maxi Dress - Banana Republic

*Today's post is in collaboration with Banana Republic.





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


Tis' the season that you will find me just about living in dresses, especially long flowy maxi dresses!  Lucky for me (well and for YOU), Banana Republic has a gorgeous selection of dresses in every length like this beautiful blush colored paisley print maxi dress!

The colors are so soft, springy, & feminine (and pardon me while I continue on the blush colored EVERYTHING train) and the extra details like the side slits, the side ties, and the pockets make this dress even more of a standout! 

It's perfect for work (throw on a cardi sweater or even a structured blazer like this chambray linen blazer), perfect for brunch with the girls (throw on a denim jacket and some low heel sandals), a bridal shower or a wedding, and of course it's perfect for date night (just toss on a pair of gorgeous heels and go)!

Take a moment and check out Banana Republic's new dress arrivals...they are all sooooo pretty!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start!

p.s you can show the post via any of the links or simply by clicking on the images below!



16 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful on you! Love the colors and feminine look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous!! Love the feminine look.

    Xo, Brianne
    www.scrubsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this dress on you! And I feel the exact same way about blush...give me all the blush! Beautiful.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning! So perfect for spring!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous!!! I need this asap!

    xx - anna
    fleurdille.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color for spring!
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is so pretty on you! loving the blush pink color! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brooke, gorgeous floral dress! I LOVE Banana Republic as well and their spring collection is so pretty :)
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girlfriend, I think this dress was MADE for you!!! I absolutely l-o-v-e this dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so gorgeous and I love the colors!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dress! I love its color <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this floral dress - the color is so soft and pretty!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always so pretty and you look gorgeous in that dress!

    Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You could wear a BAG and still look like a rockstar, Brooke! Checking out BR's dresses now...

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete