Monday, March 30, 2015

Yellow Sweater + Distressed Jeans










| Shop the Post

Yellow Sweater: Forever 21 (similar here & here) | Jacket: Target (similar here & here) | Distressed Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here) | Ear Jackets: Purple Peridot | Green Stone Ring: Gryphon Laine (enjoy 20% off with code "kbstyled") | Necklace: Rocksbox (use code "kbstyledxoxo" to enjoy your first months subscription FREE) | Clutch: Ceri Hoover

Hi everyone!  It is so gorgeous here in Nashville, which is a warm welcome (literally) after much cooler weather this past weekend.  We had such a busy weekend…dance, birthday parties, a soccer game, seeing the movie "Home", grocery shopping, etc.  By last night, I was exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep.  We are looking forward to the week ahead with Good Friday & Easter this weekend and not to mention, lots of egg hunts along the way!

For today's post I am brightening up in this yellow Forever 21 sweater for Spring!  This was a recent find at my local store & I couldn't find the exact sweater on their website (bummer) BUT I have linked a couple of similar styles above.  This sweater brightens my day anytime I wear it…the yellow is more of a neon yellow, without being neon yellow if you know what I mean!  I am also wearing these Forever 21 distressed jeans all of the time right now…I just LOVE THEM.  I have had a hard time finding distressed denim that doesn't have holes everywhere and that don't cost a fortune so I felt pretty luck to stumble across these.  The fit is amazing too!  A couple of other items on repeat are my ear jackets from Purple Peridot and this gorgeous handmade green gemstone ring from Gryphon Laine jewelry.  To say I am obsessed with both of these is an understatement!

What items are you wearing on repeat so far this Spring?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a great start to your week!
p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

15 comments:

  1. I am really all about ponchos this spring! I have been seeing them everywhere (Free People, Nordstrom, etc...) and just picked up a really cute one from an online boutique! They are just so fun and flowy and boho-chic! www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Oh, I love ponchos too, very boho-chic! I'll have to keep my eyes open for a flowy light Spring poncho. Thanks for sharing, xoxo!

      Delete
  2. I love the entire look and love the bright pop of color for spring even though your'e still bundled up! Those earrings are amazing, I want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taylor! I can't stop wearing these ear jackets…they are truly a go-to for me! Glad you like them!

      Delete
  3. Love the color of this sweater and the leopard clutch is perfect!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! I am finally getting into brighter colors…March was still pretty cold here but now Spring has officially arrived! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Love the look! That fresh color is just what we need to remind us warner days are coming.

    xo,
    Jeanne
    www.heirloomfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Jeanne! And I am ready for the warmer weather!

      Delete
  5. Omg so obsessed with the neon!! I JUST ordered some shorts that color and I cannot wait! I think you paired it perfectly :). Also love the purse- it is on my wish list #swoon. xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! You are going to look amazing in those bright shorts…can't wait to see how you style them!

      Delete
  6. Loving the bright colors!! You look amazing, the whole outfit is perfect! Glad it's warming up for you!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving how bright this yellow is!! so glad its finically starting to feel like spring! i have been wearing my bright bags and clutches on repeat lately!

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! I love that you are incorporating bright colors in a subtle way…it's nice to brighten up but I always try not to jump the gun too early in the season. It's definitely time now! ;-)

      Delete
  8. I LOVE the bright yellow... but am OBSESSED with those earrings! Need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corine and I agree…you must get them, you will be wearing them all of the time!

      Delete