Wednesday, March 11, 2015

East Side










| Shop the Post

Leather Jacket: Express (season's past…similar here) | Grey Skinny Jeans: TJMaxx (love these here) | Light Mint Green Top: Boutique Find (very similar here) | Booties: TJMaxx (love these here, here, and here) | Cheetah "Waller" Clutch: Ceri Hoover | Statement Necklace: Applee Jewelry

| Photos | LMR Photos

Hi everyone!  It's Wednesday and we are half way through the week, yay!  Come Wednesday, I am always so ready for the weekend and it feels so great to make it past the work week hump.  Whose already making weekend plans?!  ME!!!

Today I am sharing a look that incorporates some oldies and some newbies!  I rework my closet often and many times I am pulling out pieces that I have had for years, like this leather jacket from Express.  The camel color of this jacket is so rich and it truly goes with everything…not to mention the overall fit and style of the jacket has made it through the years without looking outdated (although at times, this look had me feeling like I was walking straight out of the late 70's early 80's, ha…we had a blast shooting on the "East Side" of Nashville!)  It's always a good idea to invest in a simple classic leather jacket without many bells and whistles so you can wear it from year to year, season to season.

I've also pulled in some Spring colors with this light mint top and this "By the Sea" necklace, which just so happens to be part of my Spring collection for Applee Jewelry.  Have you checked out my collection yet?!  Which piece is your favorite?!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!  

p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

7 comments:

  1. I love your style Brooke, especially the clutch is one of my favorites recently.

    xx Alexa
    www.fabesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexa, thanks so much! This clutch is going to be around for a long time..so glad you like it as much as I do! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this look on you Brooke! And your hair is fabulous in the bun!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    www.csgemsjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girls, glad you like this look and as you can imagine, being a busy Mom on the go, my hair ends up being in a bun or ponytail a lot! At least it looks somewhat put together. ;-)

      Delete
  3. That bun is wonderful! Love it on you!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica, very sweet of you to say! Happy "almost" Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of kbstyled blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete