Monday, March 23, 2015

I HEART TJMAXX








| Shop the Post

Sweater Cardi: TJMaxx (love this one here & here) | Tee: TJMaxx (similar here) | Skinny Jeans: TJMaxx (similar here) | Booties: TJMaxx (love these here) | Cheetah Clutch: Ceri Hoover | Heart Druzy Necklace: Wrenn Jewelry

| Photos | Sweet Magnolia Photography

Hi everyone, hope you are all coming off of a great weekend!  We had a busy yet really fun weekend…date night to an amazing little Italian restaurant where they make all of their pasta homemade (DELISH), play date with some pretty cool kiddos, and a family movie night at home ("Big Hero 6").  Weekends are the BEST, aren't they?!

Today I am talking about why I love TJMaxx so much (this probably doesn't need much explaining as I'm sure you love TJMaxx too)!  First off, this entire outfit, with the exception of the clutch and druzy necklace, came from TJMaxx and I got it all for just over $100!  I love that I can walk into a TJMaxx store at any time and find at least 1 name brand piece that I love at an incredibly affordable price.  I am such a bargain shopper and I am always on the hunt for great quality items that don't break the bank.  And, let's be honest, we all have to live within a budget!  TJMaxx offers a wide range of low to high end items, priced accordingly, so you can always find something within your budget no matter how big or small.  

I enjoy sifting through the racks to find a beautifully made piece and then turning over the tag to see a price that just screams…"TAKE ME HOME, TAKE ME HOME, TAKE ME HOME".  And their shoe and jewelry selection…SWOON!

What's not to love about a store that you can find so many unique affordable pieces to dress yourself stylishly and to decorate your home beautifully?!  NOTHING!  That's why "I HEART TJMAXX" so much!

Do you "heart" TJMaxx as much as I do?!

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week and as always, thanks for stopping by!
p.s let your outer beauty be an accessory to your inner sparkle…and then, SHINE!

12 comments:

  1. Wow I love this entire outfit. I guess I need to go to TJ Maxx more :/ I haven't been there in forever! I am clearly missing out. xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda and I agree, you need to pay them a visit ASAP! ;-)

      Delete
  2. That coat is amazing!! My nearest TJ Maxx has lost its amazing shoe collection and I am so sad! It was my fave place to go for some great shoe finds. I must find a new one - yes, I LOVE TJ Maxx too!!

    Brenda
    www.alaplagestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! Have you checked out their online site?! Their online shoe selection is pretty amazing too!

      Delete
  3. I love TJMaxx! I rarely leave there without a pair of shoes.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena, me too! I love shoes and I love them even more when I am getting a great deal on them!

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful in these pics and it sounds like you find some amazing deals!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! Yes, I typically do and it always feels amazing scoring a great deal!

      Delete
  5. That heart necklace is to die for! Love!!
    http://chicinacademia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look! Love that cardi! I am a serious TJMaxx fan, just love the deals you can find.

    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne, so glad you like it! Join the TJMaxx fan club! ;-)

      Delete