Monday, September 19, 2016

Stepping into Fall with Jenni Kayne










Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson

D'Orsay Flat C/O || Mid Equestrian Boot C/O || Top C/O || Denim 

**Discount code KBSJK20 is available for 20% off of the flats & boots

When the extended forecast says that it will be close to 90 all week long, it's hard to believe that the first day of Fall is this week!  Regardless of warmer temps, I definitely have Fall fever...who else is with me?!  We've had a wonderful summer but I am excited for the temps to cool off...it has been so hot and humid here lately.

Part of the reason I am so excited for Fall is so I can put my open toe shoes away and start wearing flats and boots!  Won't it be nice to not have to worry about whether or not your toe nail polish has chipped before putting on a pair of shoes?!  As much as I LOVE getting pedicures, I am going to enjoy not having to check my toe nails when getting dressed...a chip here or there won't hurt when I'm wearing my new Jenni Kayne "D'Orsay Flats" or "Mid Equestrian Boots".

The "D'Orsay Flats" are one of Jenni Kayne's signature styles and they are handcrafted in Italy with gorgeous Italian leather.  This classic flat will get a lot of wear this Fall season.  And I'm head over heels for these stunning "Mid Equestrian Boots".  I love that this equestrian boot fits just above the ankle with a very subtle heel.  Again, the leather is beautiful and soooo soft.  I'm excited to break these boots in and see how they soften even more over time.  

Jenni Kayne's shoes are certainly an investment piece, however the investment is worth knowing that you will have a pair of amazing flats and/or boots for YEARS to come.  They are classic, chic, and comfortable!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a great start to your week!

Thank you to Jenni Kayne for partnering on today's post.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  It's partnerships like these that make KBStyled possible!

17 comments:

  1. You look stunning Brooke, I love those boots they are so cute and those flats are perfect for fall.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is beautiful!!! I absolutely love the color! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! Lovely boots! You have beautiful hair!

    Rita | http://www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are so cute!!! Love them!! XO

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these shoes, and this look!

    xo,
    L
    livingincolorblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so perfect for Fall! And I'm especially crushing on those flats!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these shoes are totally must-have-worthy, Brooke! Those dorsay flats need to get in my closet, like, yesterday.

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those black flats!
    XO, Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those black flats!
    XO, Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl those shoes are PERFECT for fall! So cute and a little different.

    Sarah || http://www.stylishsassyandclassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, those shoes are amazing!! I'm obsessed with those flats, definitely need for fall!

    www.livelaughlinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both pairs, but those flats are my favorite! So classic and chic!

    Karen
    LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great fall shoes! You look stunning!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute look girl! Those boots are fabulous

    BNBstyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the black flats!! I need them!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! You look so gorgeous as always. I love shoes for fall..probably my favorite part about fall shopping!
    xo
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete