Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Striped Pocket Shift Dress






Photos || Madi Flournoy Henderson



When you find the most perfect striped shift dress that has pockets AND that is priced under $20...you add it to your cart and don't look back!  I absolutely adore this navy and white striped shift dress.  For the price, I would consider this dress to be great quality and a major "score"!

The material has a beautiful, yet subtle, sheen to it so you can truly dress this shift up or down.  And the pockets...oh my, the pockets.  I'm a sucker for anything that has pockets!  I see you nodding your head too!

I've paired this dress with a floral tote because let's be honest...stripes and florals were a match made in heaven!  I've also dressed it up with a great pair of nude heels and I've added a pop of color with my green earrings.

Do you love pairing stripes with florals as well?!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress Brooke!! I love that bag too!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this dress!! Nautical prep at it's finest!! XO

    @stylemelauren
    http://www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete