Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jess Lea Boutique Lace Up Top






Photos || Madi Flournoy Henderson



Casual weekend style made simple with this soft lace up top from Jess Lea Boutique.  It's the perfect casual top to front tuck into a pair of distressed denim shorts, wear with a pair of flatforms, and a great wide brim straw hat.  This particular look has become one of my go-to weekend looks.  It's just so simple yet so put together!

p.s you can shop anything from Jess Lea Boutique and use code "kbstyled" for a discount!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love how you took this lace-up top and gave it a daytime, casual vibe! I love all things JL Boutique! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet Anna! Love your freshened up hair! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Pretty top!! I love the details of it :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maggie! Glad you love it as much as I do! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice. I've bought a hat for this season. I guess I have custom paper several reasons for that: first is that it looks good, second is that now I have no need in sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really an amazing news for all pokemongo fans because now you can easily download pokemon go para windows phone and play more an catch more pekemons.

    ReplyDelete