Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Striped Shirtdress









| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


Here's the thing...I love stripes and I love a shirtdresses!  Put the two together and you've got one amazing, super comfortable, striped "shirtdress". ;-)

Add this chic classic piece to your wardrobe for under $40 and then dress it up or dress it down.  Pair this dress with some nude sandals to elongate your legs even more and a great nude (or black) bag.  This look does not need a lot of accessories because the dress stands out on its on!

p.s for your reference, I am wearing a size small!

Today's post was short and sweet but I do hope you have a wonderful Wednesday my friends.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. I totally love the shoes and bag too. Beautiful shots!

    ~Krisztina
    www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This dress has become one of my favs, so classic and comfy! Glad you like the photography as well. Hope you are having a great week so far! xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a perfect dress Brooke, I just love how simple but chic it is!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty!! I'm loving how this is a midi dress.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty midi dress! So chic! Love it Brooke!

    XO! Kaitlin | Blonde Expeditions

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, and such a great look! I have develop an obsession with shirt dresses and I am in love with this one.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty obsessed with this whole look! It's adorable and looks so comfortable! And of course, you look gorgeous as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to believe this dress is from Target! You look great in it and I can see this being quite versatile.

    ReplyDelete