Friday, March 25, 2016

Fab'rik Blush & Grey Palm Print Dress









| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo

DRESS C/O (call our local store for details and to order: 615-905-4124  || BOOTIES C/O || RING || SUNGLASSES || FAUX LEATHER JACKET (similar here)

I'm working to build up my closet with lots of beautiful BLUSH colored pieces...I can't get enough of this gorgeous color right now.   Who else is with me?!

 This chic flowy dress from Fab'rik Nashville has easily become one of my favorite blush pieces.   I love the grey flowery palm pattern, which turns up the springtime & summertime heat up a few notches. 

I adore the loose flowy handkerchief style of this dress and the subtle dip in the back which adds a little unexpected touch. 

I've paired this dress with these springtime grey laser cut booties (how cute are they?!), a chic pair of grey sunnies (which are only $15 FYI), a statement ring, and a faux leather moto jacket.  The booties are also from Fab'rik Nashville.

If interested in ordering the dress or booties, please feel free to call our Nashville Fab'rik store directly and they will take excellent care of you.  Our store information is below:

Fab'rik Nashville
Phone: 615-905-4124

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Good Friday!

26 comments:

  1. Looooooooove the blush colors and am trying to add more to my closet. I actually have that exact ring in my bday wish list! It's so pretty and unique...and blush!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geeze this dress is amazing! i love the colors and the styles - great look:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elle, the dress is even more gorgeous in person!

      Delete
  3. love this dress and loveee fabrik!! I wish there was one closer to me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always call them to order or order online girly! xoxo

      Delete
  4. A beautiful dress! I love the flow! And your hair is looking fantastic! Hope you have a great weekend, love! XO

    Anna
    A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend yourself. xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty!! Gorgeous :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maggie, so glad you think so!

      Delete
  6. This dress is so incredibly adorable I just can't even handle it, I love the design & the blush tones are gorgeous. It looks great on you & it's so nice and flattering. You're a babe as always! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Ada, you are too sweet and I am so so glad you like it! It has easily become one of my favs! xoxo

      Delete
  7. So cute! Love your blog! Just followed ya on Bloglovin' Would love to invite you to check out my blog and see if you would like to collaborate! www.citychicliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Awe thanks so much...I will definitely check out your blog and thanks so much for following along with mine, I truly appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. I love the blush tones of this dress!! It's SO pretty!!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been in search for the perfect light weight moto jacket to carry into Spring. I never even thought to search Choies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Isn't this one great and super affordable too!

      Delete
  10. This blush dress is so pretty! I love the booties paired with it!

    Xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely dress and Im digging those laser cut booties!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the booties amazing?! I'm loving them too! xoxo

      Delete
  12. FABULOUS as always! This color is perfection on you! Your photography is crushing it!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks girl, I am loving this color right now! And thank you...I'm looking to have a great Photographer! xoxo

      Delete
  13. Such a gorgeous dress! Love those booties too.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhh Brooke I love this dress! It's so flowy which I love!!! I love that you wore a moto jacket with it, totally edged it up!

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete