Sunday, November 9, 2014

Faux Leather, Floral, and stripes







Feeling a little rocker chic in this look although I am so far from the "rocker" part.  These faux leather leggings are so comfortable (after all, I would live in leggings all day every day if I could) yet they are also chic.  This high-low floral tunic top from Forever 21 was perfect to pair with these leggings (plus it covered my tush) and I added some edgy accessories like this jeweled spike necklace from Bauble Bar.  Not to mention…floral and stripes has been all the rage so of course I brought in some stripes with this clutch from Macy's.  These booties were a find from Target and I wear them ALL OF THE TIME…they go with everything, literally and took this look into slightly cooler weather with a light jacket.  The sunnies are from Charming Charlie and I love how dark they are…add a punchy lip and BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. On our financial plan, it'll be something along the lines of canned Chef Boyardee, or sardines on toast with a side of steamed solidified vegetables," she snapped back. "It'll combine pleasantly with a great container of vintage ice water - for the entire family. Drain for the children is simply on ends of the week now. personal cash advance chicago

    ReplyDelete