Monday, November 10, 2014

Boo











My shoot with Boo at Ellington Farms was so much fun.  I have a little obsession  with animals and horses have always amazed me with their strength, grace, and beauty.   I always tell my Hubby that one day we will live on a farm and have a brood of animals, horses included (this will probably never happen but one can dream).

This dress has made it through two pregnancies (before & after and no, it is not a maternity dress) and I have a feeling that this dress with have a place in my closet for years to come.  I accessorized this outfit with a couple of gorgeous Wrenn Jewelry pieces as well as my Alex & Ani bangle stack.  Paired with these amazing Francesca's Collection boots and my go-to fringe bag from Target.


3 comments:

  1. They will probably make fast benefit from expenses or home loan installments they gather from mortgage holders which, they don't pass on to banks. There are times they expect responsibility for homes by misdirecting the mortgage holders. When the mortgage holder acknowledges what is happening, it will be past the point where it is possible to spare the home. online Check Cashing Chula vista

    ReplyDelete