Friday, March 4, 2016

Stepping Out for Spring with Charming Charlie






| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo



Often times when I think about spring florals, I think about bright, bold, colorful patterns and I must admit, that is what I'm typically drawn to.  Don't underestimate the power of a feminine classic black & white floral like this Rosie Bowtie Blouse from Charming Charlie!  

If you love wearing florals but you aren't a fan of bright bold colors/prints, this is the perfect top for you.  It is light weight, flowy, and has an adorable bowtie at the neckline.  I've dressed this top down for today's look but it is also the perfect top to wear to the office or dress up for a night out on the town.

Black and white yields a blank canvas for you to play around with as much color as you would like.  I've styled this look with this gorgeous olive green buckle satchel from Charming Charlie.  I'm rather obsessed with olive green right now (did you see Wednesday's post???).   You can add any pop of color with this blouse and create a beautiful, polished, spring ready look!

What color would you pair with this floral top?!

I've also gathered some of my current Charming Charlie cravings (so many are already in my shopping cart)...see the collage below!  They have so many gorgeous spring pieces.

On another note...it's FRIDAY...we made it (insert happy dance)!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!



18 comments:

  1. This top is GREATTTTT! I agree that Charming Charlie is a great go-to for on-trend pieces. Happy Friday!

    -Betsy
    www.goldwilldigger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it Betsy and absolutely, they have some great pieces!

      Delete
  2. Love how versatile and affordable that bag is! I'm on major olive kick right now so I may have to add this to my collection. Happy Friday!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday Greta! I knew someone else would be loving olive too! Their bags are super affordable! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look brooke, I love charming charlie

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look. I agree this is the perfect top for those who love florals but not the crazy colors. Great picks from Charming Charlies!

    Paula- www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming Charlie is so much fun to shop in...and I havent shopped there in a REALLY long time. Great reminder to head back and find some cute things!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you I always think of bright colorful floral but this top is chaining my mind on that!!! LOVE!!

    xoxo
    Brooke | InaWorldofBees,There'sMe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have mentioned this already, but I love to wear black and white together. It always looks so crisp together. This blouse is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pretty shiny things from Charming Charlie, I love them! Also, while your purse is an unusual unique color, I am really digging it and how you paired it along with this outfit. It works really well & as usual you look absolutely flawless! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that rose patter is so pretty! i love that it is dark, so you could easily wear it into the fall.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always forget that Charming Charlie carries things besides jewelry. That blouse that you have on is really cutea and I love the tassel earrings in the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I never would have guessed these pieces were from Charming Charlie. You look stunning, and everything is so perfect for Spring. There is a Charming Charlie right by my office! Need to stop in after work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't shopped at Charming Charlie in forever! This blouse is fab and I love those shoes you have picked out.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit!! And I'm jealous of your hair :)

    Xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a perfect look! Those pants are the perfect wash!! Loving the olive bag to compliment the whole look - stunning as always!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete