Friday, August 21, 2015

Maggy London Pleated Trapeze Dress











HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!  We have a fun yet busy weekend ahead of us...time by the pool, a birthday party, a girls night out, and an event on Sunday.  After our first full week of new school routines, I am looking forward to quality time with my sweet little family.

Today's post is all about this gorgeous Maggy London Pleated Trapeze Dress.  From the color combo, to the stripes, to the pleats, to the high neckline...I adore everything about this dress.  This dress can be worn so many different ways and for so many different occasions (work, church, date night, an event...the list goes on and on).  As temps cool off moving into Fall...I will be pairing this dress with a light black moto jacket for a night out with my love and with a black 3/4 boyfriend blazer for a work event/church.  This is one of those dresses that will be in your closet year after year...a classic versatile staple!

And I must say, I am absolutely LOVING black & blue together.  These colors compliment each other so well and I love the more edgy vibe that the combo puts off!  Who else is loving this color duo?!

| SHOP the POST

HEELS (LAST SEASON, LOVE THESE FOR FALL)
CLUTCH (TJMAXX FIND, LOVE THIS OPTION HERE)

22 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! The colors are perfection and the pleats are pretty :)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!! I am loving pleats right now too! The blue on you is absolutely beautiful! Happy Friday :)

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flawless as always! I love these pleated dress on you! and I love your perfect top bun!! I hope you have wonderful weekend!!
    xo
    www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun style of that dress! Love the clutch here!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this is gorgeous, and I'm so jealous of your sleek bun. I can't wear my hair up like that because it's so heavy. Ugh. :( The photography on this post is so pretty! I love the dress against the background.


    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great dress! I love everything ML and this dress is no exception. The colors are perfect for transitioning into Fall with too! Looking gorgeous as always! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you are absolutely stunning and I love the background in these pictures. I wish I could find such a beautiful and nice place to take photos! Lovely dress & I'm liking those shoes a lot too. They look pretty comfy for being so high! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Brooke! I love the combo of black and blue, especially for fall. The blue really electrifies the look. Great choice for your photo backdrop – I love that mural! I’m all about garments with thoughtful, special touches, and this dress definitely fits the bill. Have a great weekend!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors in this look! How lucky that you found so many pieces that coordinate so well. Even the patterns go together well.

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is beautiful! and the shoes wooow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in everything! I've never seen a pleated dress and not sure how I would look but you can pull off anything mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I have to say is...KILLING IT! Love this whole post - the backdrop, the dress, all of it! Gorgeous as always!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  13. That clutch is perfect!!! And I love those Ray-Bans!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress!! Goes perfectly with the heels and clutch!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dress and cluch..love these colours, they are perfect for any season!
    Nav || Nav K Brar Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute dress! I love the blue and black thick stripes! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great dress!! super different and i love it!!! xo


    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the blue and black of your dress and what a fun wall to take photos in front of. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing as always! I love the backdrop with this dress as well. I am a big fan of the trapeze dress this summer :)

    xoxo
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. and the award for the cutest messy bun goes to Brooke!
    Have courage,
    Elle | Elleword

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keeping in mind the end goal to get a payday advance, you will need to demonstrate that you have a dynamic financial records. You will likewise need to demonstrate that you are utilized.
    Check Cashing Chula-vista

    ReplyDelete