Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Little Mistress Blue Chiffon Embroidered Dress

















| OUTFIT DETAILS |

DRESS: LITTLE MISTRESS C/O | HEELS: STEVE MADDEN | BAG: VIOLET RAY C/O | SUNGLASSES: NECTAR SUNGLASSES C/O | EARRINGS: GOLDEN STRAND JEWELRY C/O | BRACELET: CANDY COUTURE SHOP C/O

If you are ever looking for beautiful unique dresses for all occasions, you must check out Little Mistress!  They have print, party, prom, maxi, fit & flare, bodycon, shift, etc and their prices are super affordable.  I absolutely love this blue chiffon dress...the embroidered overlay is just beautiful and the quality of the dress is excellent.  My only recommendation would be to size down...the top was a little bit too big on me (it has elastic in the back so it stretches) and I could have worn a smaller size.  Overall, I was super pleased with my first experience wearing a Little Mistress dress.

I've also recently tried Nectar Sunglasses, which I'm LOVING...how amazing are these sunnies?  The frame is lightweight and the purple lenses are so fun.  The lenses are scratch resistant, they have a glare reducing coat, & they provide 100% UV protection.  They remind me so much of our time living in Southern California...so CALI COOL.  Check out Nectar Sunglasses HERE!

AND, with tassels being all of the rage, I'm completely obsessed with these tassel earrings from the Etsy shop, Golden Strand Jewelry!  They are beautifully made by designer, Alex, out of Texas and she has so many gorgeous color combos to choose from.  I think the pictures capture how gorgeous they are but I'm not kidding when I say...THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS!  Check out Golden Strand Jewelry HERE & stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway where Alex & I will be teaming up to giveaway a pair of her tassel earrings!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...hope you all have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I love your sunglasses! They are so fab! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty blue dress with the tan accessories! The blue is such a great color and I love the pattern!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which part of your outfit I love more! The Dress, the sunnies, and those earrings!!!
    I am putting those tassel earrings on my shopping list right now!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. that purse.. that dress... those earrings.. where do I even begin?!! Such a great dress for every day. Loving your hair in this bun sooo pretty! Nailed it, as usual!

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun post!! I love your dress and that it is T length. I've been googling over chiffon dresses for a while and this one hit the nail on the head- love it!! Your accessories are just icing on the cake :)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. REALLY love everything about this look! The royal blue is just such a gorgeous color on you (I think I've said that before!) Love the nude bag/shoes paired with it...
    Those earrings!!🙌
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this outfit!! You look fab!! My hubby and I were given some Nectar glasses and love how fun and lightweight they are as well!! Such a great company!! <3

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning as always!! I love your bag & those tassel earrings!!

    xo
    styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how many more comments I can leave just telling you how fabulous you really are. The fashion- on point. The accessories- on point. Your hair- always on FLEEK! Your makeup- perfection. Yes to everything about this outfit, makeup, hair, etc. Love it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your lip color here! Also totally swwoning over the sunglasses and purse!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This royal blue is STUNNING on you! I'm also loving those turquoise and purple earrings, they're so fun and on-trend!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't put my finger on it but something about that dress is so vintage and modern at the same time. Also that color is stunning - cobalt is such a fabulous color on EVERYONE! Of course the accessories are all lovely too <3

    xoxo
    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so your color, and is so flattering. Definitely wear this again soon it looks amazing on you! Rock it girl.
    xoxo, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay those earrings totally have my heart…they are perfect in every way

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving that dress but those earrings? Those are FAB! I'm not typically an earring person but I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love those earrings - they are such statement makers!! And this dress looks amazing on you!! Simply stunning!

    xo, Christina

    Fitness & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE Little Mistress! This dress is so cute and amazing on you! Blue is your color! Those shades and perfection!!! PS the images are amazing - the lighting is amazing!!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving that blue on you!! you are gorgeous. and those earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sweetheart neckline and your bun, you look lovely.

    Have courage,
    Elle | http://www.elleword.com

    ReplyDelete