Monday, August 10, 2015

BE YOUR OWN LULAROE #GIRLBOSS












| OUTFIT DETAILS

AMELIA DRESS: LULAROE (LOVE THIS ONE & THIS ONE...FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE "SADITHOMPSON") **the print I am wearing is not available on the Lularoe site | CLUTCH: PINK BRIX **on sale for $20 | WATCH: WRISTOLOGY WATCHES (USE CODE KB20 FOR 20% OFF) | EARRINGS/BRACELET/HEELS (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend!  Addison's birthday was a big success and her party went off without a hitch.  She definitely felt very special and kept telling me & Peter that "this is the best day ever"...she sure knows how to melt our hearts!  Thanks to so many of you who left messages to wish her a Happy Birthday...that was very sweet & thoughtful.

For today's post, I am sharing the details with you about my AMAZING experience with Lularoe.  Lularoe is an exclusive clothing line designed to fit all woman of every shape & size and their clothes are just gorgeous...not to mention the quality is excellent.  What I love even more about this company is that they provide woman with an awesome opportunity to own their own retail business without all of the overhead, risks, & costs.  Their direct sales model is super familiar to me as I've been a Stella & Dot Stylist since 2010 so I know first hand how successful your own direct sale business can be!  Direct sale clothing companies that taylor their model to woman of all ages, shapes, & sizes can be tough to find so I couldn't be more thrilled to have discovered Lularoe.  When I first heard of Lularoe, I began reading more and more about this amazing company and I love that they are referenced as the "Anthropologie of direct sales"...what an amazing brand to be compared to!

Owning your own Lularoe business is simple and my friend Sadi would be happy to chat with you if you are interested in learning more!  She is a successful Lularoe #girlboss and she has been able to achieve great success while being a busy Momma of 3.  Lularoe is experiencing tremendous growth so now is the time to get on board this success train!

Interested or just want more details?!  If so, Sadi, would be happy to speak with you...you may email her directly at sadie.lularoe@gmail.com!  You can also follow along with her on Instagram @lulagirlsblog.

If you have any questions, please let me know and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!  

24 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress & clutch! Always so fashionable. I'll check Sadi out on Instagram...that's where all of my thoughts are made anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SUPER feminine and pretty in this dress!! LOVE it... I cant wait to check out the clothing from Lularoe!
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! Def going to hunt for it! I have been to one party last summer and got some maxi skirts and they are my favorite! The fit is perfect and they are so comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is fabulous!! Love all the gorgeous colors!! And your shoes are adorable!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a classy look, and, as per usual, your hair is perfect. What is your secret??? :)

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! So colorful & love the pop of that bright clutch with the dress.

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so cool Brooke and that dress is amazing on you!!!

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool! I've never heard of lularoe before. I love businesses that empower others to take charge of their lives:) so glad the party went wel!! now you just need to sit back and relax:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO cute and those pumps are to die for! xo

    ig: @stylemelauren
    www.stylemelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty dress! The print is so cute! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable! Seriously, your eyes are beautiful and just sparkle in every picture. Glad the birthday party went well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look seriously amazing! I love that dress, it looks fabulous on you! I've never heard of Lularoe before I'll have to check that out!
    xo, Kyla - KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not heard of this company before! They sound great! Definitely going to need to check them out!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This company looks awesome! Plus, that dress is super cute! So glad your little girl had a great birthday!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so beautiful and this company sounds great! Will definitely have to look them up!

    Natalie
    www.thefashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad the birthday party was a success! I love all the floral prints you have been wearing lately! You look lovely as always!

    XO,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous color/print combo!! All of your pictures always look stunning!!
    xx, Bri
    www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay to be honest I GASPED when I saw this outfit! That print is incredible and I'm basically crying that it's not available anymore lol. I love that the cut of the dress is modest and looks super comfortable but isn't frumpy at all! I need to get on the Lularoe train!

    xoxo
    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am definitely going to have to try them out! You look FANTASTIC in that dress, but what don't you look fab in! Glad to hear the party went well :)

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gahh, you always look so stunning! I love bright colors on you, too. :)

    jessica / www.packforwhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely post! Your pictures are always so beautiful! I'm so glad I found out about this brand, love finding new fashion brands!! xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This dress is so beautiful! I love how feminine it is and the fit is perfect! Gorgeous! This brand is new to me and seems wonderful!

    Xo,

    Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful as always! this dress is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a classic and gorgeous outfit!! I love that you mixed bright colors that work together. Beautiful <3

    xo Ivette

    ReplyDelete